Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sneek Peek at Hard Candy Spring 2013

A huge thanks to my pal Halifax at Sparkled Beauty for this one. Halifax shared a link to this Instagram pic from a blogger who attended a recent Hard Candy press event. You can see that there are NEW polishes with a new bottle style (they kind of remind me of Maybelline Color Show), and what looks to be some Fox In A Box-ish blushes.

I'm sad to see the iconic Hard Candy rings go away, but excited to see what new colors they have in store for us!

PS: To see my previous post about the older Hard Candy products that are being discontinued, click here. For info about the new Hard Candy CC Creme for Spring 2013, click here.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Halifax!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yaaaay. Tons of new polishes! I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if they're as small as the Maybelline Color Show bottles? Those are basically minis but the price isn't very mini. Seems like a lot of polish companies are shrinking their bottles but charging the same amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From far away it looks like a wet n wild display..not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually bought that neutral eyeshadow palette right before Christmas,the shades are all beautiful looking so I couldn't resist and I figured I should try it to see how it compared to the naked palette. It was a total disappointment! First of all it is super hard to open that sucker! I almost broke a nail trying to get it open,the shadows are hard and there was absolutely no color pay off! It was terrible and I took it back,for ten dollars I thought it was a steal,but boy was I wrong,I'd rather spend the ten dollars on some wet n' wild eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig