Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 17, 2012

New Product Report


I've got a great sightings report to share with you today, submitted by reader Kristin. New BB creams, jumbo lip pencils, metallic polishes and more, coming to a drugstore near you soon (if they're not already there!):
Kristin writes:
I was at Walgreens today & saw a bunch of new displays:
Neutrogena is coming out with a crease-proof cream eyeshadow in a twist-up stick packaging.  4 colors- a dark grayish plum, taupe, copper and pink.  Also included in the display was a mascara- Healthy Lengths.  
Lumene has a new "anti-aging bb cream."
Yes To has a new line- grapefruit.  There was a scrub, towelettes, a dark circle eye cream and a dark spot brightening serum.
Neutrogena is jumping on the chubby lip pencil bandwagon with the Moisture Smooth Color Stick.  I don't think it was marketed as a stain, but more like a colored twist-up pencil, like Cover Girl's.  Eight different colors, all in the warm-neutral family, ranging from a nude to berries and a darker brown.
L'Oreal also has 3 new Color Riche nail polishes in the "Le Nouveau Riche" collection.  All cool-toned metallics: medium pink, seafoam green-blue &  tan.
Rimmel has 3 Scandal Eye eye shadow sticks (similar to a NYX Jumbo Shadow Pencil).  Colors were white, coppery-brown & charcoal gray.  The display also had 3 liners (which I believe were billed as kohl) in black, gray & brown (I don't remember if they were a twist-up style or a traditional pencil, but they were not a kohl style like the Physicians Formula ones, luckily, as those break off easily)

Have you spotted any of these new products in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the fantastic info, Kristin!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I Spotted the Neutrogena Products and the Rimmel products at my Walgreens! They were hiding the displays on the very top of shelves! I also saw that Rimmel has come out with another Kate Moss collections of lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Neutrogena eye shadow at my now-favorite Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the covergirl jumbo balm in Rose Twist and it is definitely a dupe for Clinque chubby sticks. The Revlon balm stains are not at all like the chubby sticks but these really are. I would simply call it a tinted lip balm, it's more moisturizing than the revlon and less staining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In addition to everything you listed above, I also spotted the new L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer, L'Oreal Colour Caresse Shine Stains, Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream and Rimmel Skin Perfecting BB Cream at my Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig