Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 19, 2012

Technical difficulties

Sorry if this post looks strange--I'm writing it from my phone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm dealing with some computer issues and hopefully I'll be back up and running by the afternoon. I had a lot of very exciting posts scheduled to go live today but they require some finishing touches that I just can't do from my phone, so hopefully after a trip to Frys, all will be fixed and I'll be back up and running a bit later. Thanks so much for your patience, and I'll be back as soon as possible. Hope you're all having a great Friday! G. xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much, Krystal! It took forever, but everything is all fixed now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig