Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NYX Goddess Spotlight for October 2012

Pssst: guess who's in the NYX Goddess Spotlight for October?


Click on over to Beauty Babble (the official blog of NYX Cosmetics) to check out my interview! And thanks in advance for giving it a read. I answered a few questions in this interview that I don't think I've ever answered here on the blog, so hopefully it will be an entertaining read for you!

And thanks so much to NYX for selecting me to be in their Goddess Spotlight. I'm in some great company and it was such an honor!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Congratulations! It's no surprise to your readers, though--we've always known you were a goddess. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview G!!! I can't live without brow pencil either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. I've been reading for years and I always assumed your blog title was a pun on "nouveau riche."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I really enjoyed this interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Congratulations, G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup brows! Never complete until their on

    ReplyDelete
  8. so exciting!!! gonna head over and read asap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great interview! I always love learning more about my favorite bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations :) The interview was a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interview G.!!!! What a rockstar! :) I too look like a freak with out my eyebrows on! (They are very light and look non existent) I even wear eye brow pencil when I run and it is dark out! LOL! I cannot imagine starting my day with out your blog in 5 years! If they become obsolete then I guess you better become a web radio DJ and share all your beauty info with us there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are awesome G, and CONGRATS!!! Don't know how I lived before reading your blog! Please never leave us..

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig