Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 21, 2012

New You Tell Me page (update your subscriptions)

It's that time again! If you are an active reader/commenter on the You Tell Me page, then you're probably aware that the comments don't always load properly once we hit about 200 comments. This usually happens about once a month or so, but this time around it took less time (due to all of your fabulous submissions!).

When this happens, I create a brand new page to start fresh with comments. I just created a new You Tell Me page (the link is accessible any time on the upper menu bar of this blog), so if you subscribe to the You Tell Me page via email or RSS reader, please update your subscription to this URL:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-tell-me_20.html

 I'm trying my best to keep duplicate info off that page, so if you see that your comment has not been approved,  there's a 99% chance that, although it was a great and helpful comment, it was duplicate info that's already been posted about either on that page by another reader or on my blog in one of my own blog posts. Please do not take it personally if you don't see your comment there--I'm just trying my best to keep the page clean with as little duplicate info as possible. Thanks so much for your understanding!

PS: If you would like to subscribe to the You Tell Me page but aren't sure how to do it, I added a link to a FAQ and mini-tutorial on the actual You Tell Me page here.
SHARE:

1 comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig