Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Hard Candy Fall/Winter 2012 products (Part 2: Lips)

In Part 2 of this series featuring the new Fall/Winter 2012 releases from Hard Candy, I'll be covering the new Megawatt Smile lip duos the new shades of All Glossed Up lip pencils and Glossaholic Lipglosses. Hopefully this series will answer any questions you have but if not, leave a comment and I'll do my best to get answers for you. Also, expect some reviews of these products soon!

As most of you already know, Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart. These new products should already be at your local Walmart (if they're not there now, they should be very soon). For more info, visit the Hard Candy website here.

Product images, swatches, info and pricing, below.




More info, after the jump...

(NEW SHADES)



(new shades have a heart next to them)


(NEW SHADES)


 (new shades have a heart next to them)

Check back soon for part three of this series. Next up: face!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have a couple of Hard Candy lip glosses that were supposed to be dupes of MAC Dazzle Glass. Not really dupes but I do like them. I cannot wait for your reviews!!!!! Already I see colors I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, can you type the new shades? I can't see pics or the hearts next to them. It would be easier for me. I did own three of the lip products, as in the tinted lip balm, the shimmer gloss, and the regular gloss, but ended up losing my tinted lip balm this past Monday.I do like the consistency though. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, the combination lipstick/brush on tooth whitener is cracking me up. But I definitely will be keeping eyes open for reviews of the creamy shades of those pencils, in the hopes that they'll be in the tarte/clinique/revlon vein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tooth whitener duo lip color thing is soo weird. And because a lipstick is usually hanging around in my pocket / purse I would feel its not very...clean? somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually picked up the Megawatt Smile Lipstick and tooth whitener in the shade VANITY and I like it. The shade is sheer with a beautiful gloss and a hint of peppermint. The only thing I didn't like was the tooth whitener. It doesn't do anything and it taste kinda bad. I'll stick to using the lipstick part which I'm happy about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea, the tooth-whitening lipstick duo is kinda funny. but hey, maybe it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the tooth whitening thing looks pretty coolr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for your review of the gloss pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was on vacation in Texas & not surprisingly my hotel was conveniently located near a Wal-mart, so I grabbed Rise & Shine and Chill Out. I really love the scent, feel and look of Chill Out over Rise & Shine, but they are pretty similar. I'm a sucker for gimmicks and coffee, so I sort of needed both, ya know? I can't say that I feel more awake or more relaxed when I use either one, but I love the scents and the sparkles so much, I don't really care! I think they would look really pretty layered over something else, because you don't really see the flaky bits that much otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig