Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CoverGirl Outlast Nail Glosses and Lashblast Clump Crusher Mascara coming to a store near you November 1st

The wait is over, my fellow CoverGirl fans! Thanks to reader Annette for the heads-up that CoverGirl posted this on their Facebook page today:

 image source: CoverGirl Facebook Page

It feels like it's been six months since I posted that sneak peek of the Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Glosses, but I just checked and it was only September 6th! Anyway, I'm very excited to finally see these in person--how about you?

Also, if you missed my original post, here's a little bit more info about the new Lashblast Clump Crusher.

Thanks again, Annette, for the scoop!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. In the description of one of their videos, they said there will be 15 shades of polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more "backups" of my Lash Blasts than is necessary already because I scoop them up during sales. But sadly, I do want to try the Clump Crusher. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Did you get your backups at big lots when they were $1.50? :)

      Delete
    2. I wish! My closest Big Lots is too far for regular visits but BOGOFREE coupons when they're on sale somewhere? Still only about $3 each haha

      Delete
  3. I'm guessing these are going to be long lasting. I love that all the formulas are changing to be longer lasting. I do soak off gel manicures and use RNP on top which makes it last so much longer than my normal ONE DAY before chipping. Hope that is the case here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved Lash Blast for a long time but hadn't used it in years, and recently picked up LB Luxe at Big Lots and am IN LOVE with it. So I'm pretty excited to try this new LB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fan of the Lash Blast line so I'm definitely going to try the mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a $4/2 CG eye products coupon in the Nov issue of Cosmo - shows Clump Crusher on it and is good thru 12/31 so plenty of time to use it after the mascara comes out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig