Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Check your email, Deborah Lippmann fans!

If you shop at Drugstore.com and/or Beauty.com, there's a good chance that you may have just received an email that contained this:

Free full-size Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe ($18 value) with any $10 purchase at Beauty.com

I just heard from readers @mkupobsessions and @uberdomo, who each received this email (so did I!) so I'm betting everyone who shops at either website is going to receive it. The email contains a direct link to this offer. YOU CANNOT ACCESS THIS OFFER BY GOING DIRECTLY TO DRUGSTORE.COM OR BEAUTY.COM. You must click the link that's provided to you in your email.

I'm not going to be sharing any links here because I cannot confirm if each link is intended for one specific user. It appears that the link each person receives is slightly different, therefore I will not post any links on this blog and ask that you don't leave any links in the comments at this time. Thanks for your cooperation!

Tip: based on previous "spend $10 get XXX free" offers from Beauty.com, I strongly advise you to place your order as soon as you can TODAY (don't wait). These things have a tendency to sell out quickly and I want each of you to have the best chance possible in getting this one if you want it.

Tip #2: And remember that if you are on Shoprunner.com you'll get free shipping with this offer (thanks to reader Annette for making me aware of that a while back!).

Thanks again, @mkupobsessions and @uberdomo, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. If you do find out that a link can apply to more than one person, please do share! I get the drugstore.com emails, and I didn't get this one :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i googled and found a link thru dealmoon.com. i'm guessing i'm not the only one who used it ; ) my order says i got the free polish but right after, beauty.com posted on the site that they ran out. hope i actually do get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing. Mine is in my order saying it's back ordered. But it's still on there when I placed ordered. So I assume I will get it.

      Delete
  3. I have Shop Runner, but Beauty.com requires nail polish to be shipped via ground transportation so it doesn't give me the option for free shipping under $25 on this deal. Just a heads up.

    I got it though, along with 2 other polishes I've been craving, so I got the free shipping after all for my $28 order :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did anyone actually get this? I placed an order, got an email a few days later saying it was back ordered, then got an email today saying it's unavailable and cancelled. I am calling them today & asking for another DL polish in its place- feel like it was a bait & switch :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same thing happened to me and I'm a bit miffed. I emailed them 4 days ago and asked them the same thing- if I could just save them the trouble of sending a backordered item and have a different polish- and they haven't bothered replying yet, so please let me know how it goes with you!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig