Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Zoya: free nail color with $10 purchase (any guesses on the shade?)

Thanks to reader @hell0olisa for the tip that Zoya has a new code for a free nail color with any $10 purchase. Perhaps the code itself might give it away: FIRSTPOLISH.

Any guesses on the shade? 

Why, it's Caitlin, of course.

Have no idea what Caitlin looks like? 

Click here.

Have no idea why Zoya would be offering this particular color free with a $10 purchase today? 

See my previous two blog posts.

Thanks so much, @hell0olisa, for the tip!

PS: If any of you happen to see other grayish-bluish nail color promotions today from other brands, please share in the comments. Thank you!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Zoya Caitlin...dupe for the color Michelle Obama was wearing last night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep (that's what I was implying based on my two previous blog posts). :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks as always for the link love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, hun! Your swatches were gorgeous (as always!).

      Delete
  3. You have to spend more then $10. My total was like $27 for two polishes plus the small bottle of remover. I heart ZOYA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that's my name (and even my spelling!)! May have to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks pretty close to Sinful's Lavender.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig