Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 9.10.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

Regardless of where you’re going, what’s the first beauty product that goes in your suitcase when you’re packing for a trip?

G's answer: The first thing that always goes in my suitcase is my razor. For some odd reason, I tend forget my razor when I'm packing and it's an added hassle to buy another when you're already at your destination (especially when you don't realize you forgot it until you're actually in the shower).

Links of the Week:

Nouveau Cheap – Alice in Wonderland fans: have you seen the latest Limited Edition lip balm set from eos?

Pink Sith – reviews the new Le Metier de Beaute Nouvelle Vague Kaleidoscope Eye Kit. It has the blackest black shadow ever!

Prime Beauty – has heeded your call for more fashion posts with an awesome handbag find! Emilie M. has chic and stylish bags at affordable prices and I even have a discount code for you! You’re welcome.  

Phyrra – Phyrra is ecstatic to share her exclusive interview with Too Faced Founder Jerrod Blandino!

we heart this – discovered a professional range of no-nonsense hair care products that smells fab, is independently produced, and sulfate and paraben free. Read our review to see why we think BANGSTYLE is creating bang on hair care!

Beauty Junkies Unite – Take a sneak peek at a few of the pieces from the upcoming NARS Andy Warhol Collection for holiday 2012!

Clumps of Mascara – is lovin’ these Julie G nail polishes. But why or why isn’t there a Rite Aid in Florida?

EauMG – Travel to Vienna with this sweet, yummy gourmand from The Scent of Departure.

Gouldylox ReviewsShop for a good cause and look lovely with Laura Mercier.

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Nouveau Cheap – I love reading beauty blogs from across the globe, and one of my favorites is Catanya’s Things. Catanya is from Spain, and this week she reviewed the new YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat, which seems to be on everyone’s radar right now.

What's the first beauty product you pack when you're going on a trip?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Tinted moisturizer. But blush and mascara is high up there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunscreen. I will always need that and my skin is sensitive so having a good sunscreen is a must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a sunscreen girl. Sunscreen first and the rest depends on where I'm going.

      Delete
  3. Deodorant...you cannot be beautiful if you smell stinky! Usually open a new one to use until my trip and place the one I had been using in my suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipstick,eyeliner and mascara.I always have my travel size makeup bag in my purse.So,If I don't have anything else I know I'll have those items.Oh!I can't forget some type of perfume.I know you said what's the first beauty product but, those things I have with me all the time in my purse so I consider them the first thing I would pack or take,if I was to go traveling somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First beauty item is definitely a good travel palette - with lots of different colors and a built in mirror and blushes are a must (ecenthough it's big, I Iove bringing last years too faced palette- enchanted wonderland I think- it's got everything in there! Or my too faced to go palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My red lipstick (Rimmel London in Temptation). A lot of times I can put that on and it looks like I'm wearing all the other stuff even though I'm not. Great for going out to eat after swimming at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyeliner! I generally only wear eyeliner on a day to day basis, so this is a must for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually think of deodorant first.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig