Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New beauty freebies!

Two new freebies to tell you about today!

Thanks to reader Annette for the heads-up on this new Facebook freebie:

Click here to be taken to the Herbal Essences Facebook page, where you can send a HoneyGram message to a friend and, in turn, receive a coupon for FREE trial-size sample of the new Honey, I'm Strong shampoo or conditioner. But you've got to hurry because this offer will probably go pretty quickly.

I am currently testing out the new Honey, I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner and, without spoiling too much, I absolutely LOVE it. If you've got hair that it's in need of hydration and/or prone to tangling, you might want to get this sample and give it a whirl. My hair has been loving it (check back for my full review soon).
 Keep reading for an awesome new CVS freebie, no purchase necessary...

Thanks to readers Veronica and Annette for the heads-up on this CVS freebie:

 product above is full-size version

If you're planning on making any purchases at CVS this week (beauty or otherwise), check your receipts OR check your online account now to see if you get a coupon for a FREE Nuance Salma Hayek AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Cream mini jar (retail value: $4.99), no purchase necessary! 

Veronica got hers on a receipt after a non-beauty-related purchase this week, and Annette found her coupon in her online account today. 

This is a nice, hydrating moisturizer that I was quite happy with (used at night--it's a bit too heavy for me for daytime use since I have very oily skin). Click here to see my review from 2011.

Thanks again, Annette and Veronica, for the heads-up on these fun new freebies!

PS: Thanks to several of you for sharing that the 25% off + free shipping offer at GNC.com has been extended through today! The BOGO1/2OFF offer for Dr. Bronner's soaps is, however, no longer valid.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. There's Annette again!!! Honey shampoo? Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the new HE Honey shampoo and conditioner. I had to give my bottles to my friend because they were both too difficult to rinse out of my hair. Way too heavy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, no CVS freebie for me. but i did find that i earned $5.00 xtra bucks. LOLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuance by Salma Hayek has a raw honey shampoo and conditioner, and a couple of weeks ago my local cvs had double packet samples w/ one of each, they came together w/ a coupon attached. It smells bee-utiful, and performed well on my bleached hair.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig