Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

(UPDATED) Attention all first-time Missha customers!


If you caught my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream review from yesterday and you're new to the Missha website and are considering a purchase, you must read the comment that reader Angel left on the blog today:

Angel writes:
...after reading this review I decided to look into the Missha [BB cream]. When I saw the smaller version was 30% off, I thought "what the heck?" and decided to get it in the same shade as you since I am a little lighter in complexion. Here's the awesome part: when I went to their website, they had a deal where if you signed up for emails, you got a BB Boomer 40ml for free, which is a primer/luminizer. THEN when I signed in, my gift as a first time purchaser was a full size bottle of the Perfect Cover in #21! All that was required was a purchase of $1 or more. I purchased a hand cream for $2, and shipping was $8.99. So, including shipping, I paid $10.99 for $57 worth of product! Even if it doesn't work out for me, I can't complain given the great deal I'm getting!

Whaaaaa? My mind has been officially blown! That is one crazy combination of offers! Thanks so much, Angel, for taking the time to share (and please do let me know what you think of Perfect Cover once you give it a try!). If you're NOT new to the Missha website, you can still get Perfect Cover on sale here and here but you obviously won't get the other offers for first-time customers.

UPDATE: Angel kindly shared a screen cap of her order for reference. If you don't see your coupon in your account after you register, it may take a little while so keep checking and hopefully it will appear soon. Also, Angel shared a great idea since the Missha site only accepts Visa and MasterCard. If you don't have either, Angel suggested going to your local grocery store or drugstore and buying a pre-paid Visa Card to use when placing your order. Great tip!

See Angel's photo after the jump.... 
 



 image credit: Angel for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much for the extra pic and info, Angel. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Aww, I wish they had the new color for darker complexions #31 in the trial size. I'm an NC40 and think #27 would be too light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh amazing! I just tried this as a first time customer, but I'm not getting the part where she got the gift as a first time purchaser (a full size bottle of the Perfect Cover). Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I signed up for emails last night and created an account. When I logged in after receiving my welcome email, both coupons were available in my account. The free BB cream was described as "New Subscriber First Purchase" and #21 was the automatic choice. I took a picture of my confirmation email, and I'll send it to G and see if she wants to upload it.

      Delete
    2. Ok...maybe it takes a little time for the second coupon to come through. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Hey everyone--Angel just sent me a screen shot of her order. I'm going to update this post with the photo so you can see what it's supposed to look like. Thanks so much, Angel, for all your help!!


      PS: And like Angel said, maybe it takes a little while to get your coupons so keep checking!

      Delete
    4. So it's been about a day and I still only the have the coupon for the free BB Boomer. I registered for an account, and signed up for emails, yet I still haven't received what Angel did. Is there something I'm missing?

      Delete
  3. Great deal! I wish I could order through that website but I don't think so, being in Canada... I really want to try this BB cream! I guess I'll pay regular price from another site somewhere!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm not getting the gift as a first time purchaser either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same thing as Justine. I only got the coupon for the BB Boomer. Unfortunately, Missha only accepts Visa and MasterCard. Looks like I'm never going to get anything from them. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a prepaid Visa card from Kroger with cash, and purchased mine that way. :)

      Delete
    2. Angel, that's a great tip! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. It's like hitting the lottery to have companies give you stacked coupon opportunities like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still a pretty good deal even though I didn't get the coupon for the full sized bb cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't get the coupon, hun! :(

      Delete
  8. I signed up and made a purchase a few hours earlier. I also didn't get the coupon for the free BB cream but I did get the coupon for the free primer. I'm okay with that though because I'm sure #21 would have been much too light for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It worked for me! Thanks!! I received a full size of this bb cream in my glossy box this month, but this deal was too good to pass up!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. no BB cream as free gift, only the BB Boomer

    ReplyDelete
  11. going to do this right now!!! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah all im getting is New Subscriber First Purchase Gift - M BB Boomer

    ReplyDelete
  13. The second one wont show up for me either! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had my boyfriend sign up for an account, and after about two hours it showed up with the bb boomer and the new subscriber bb cream. It still hasn't shown up on my account.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I signed up last night and just now got the m perfect bb cream to show up. I got it! Well worth the day and a half wait! Thanks so much for this amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm having the same problem as everyone. Guess I'll have to wait then. :/

    ReplyDelete
  17. FINALLY got the second one, almost after a full day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been waiting four days and it still hasn't shown up yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOT IT! It took nearly six days but it just showed up in my cart.

      Delete
  20. I didn't get the BB coupon either just the Boomer. Kind of a bummer since shipping is so high.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey guys! I think I found the solution. So after you subscribe to the pink email tab on right top and register as a new customer find something that is $1.50 or above and add it to your cart and check out. Before I did this I only saw the boomer, but after I added something the free BB cream showed up on the bottom of the page as I was checking out. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done this with two separate emails and have $3.50 in my cart. Neither try has netted me the free BB cream.

      Delete
  22. - /sigh- still waiting for this to show up :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, everyone! I think I figured out how I got the free BB cream! The night I signed up for emails, my little sister signed up after me and used my email as a reference. The "referer" is supposed to get a coupon for 5% off their next order everytime someone uses their email. I did not get that coupon, but I got the free BB cream. THEN, yesterday my mom signed up and used my email as well. I now have another coupon for a free full size tube! So, tell everyone you know to sign up and to USE YOUR EMAIL AS A REFERENCE!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig