Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 19, 2012

Spotted: Nuance Salma Hayek Limited Edition Lights, Camera, Action Lip Trios

If you're a fan of the Nuance Salma Hayek Lights, Camera, Action Lip Trios, then you'll want to be on the lookout for these new LE shades the next time you're at CVS (for those who don't know, Nuance is exclusive to CVS).

Thanks to reader @RiffRaffRanch for this sighting:

image credit: @RiffRaffRanch for Nouveau Cheap
Nuance Salma Hayek Limited Edition Lights, Camera, Action Lip Trios

 image credit: @RiffRaffRanch for Nouveau Cheap

If you're unfamiliar with these products, you get a liner, lipstick and gloss all in one tube.

image credit: @RiffRaffRanch for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, @RiffRaffRanch, for the great sighting and pics!

CVS shoppers: have you spotted these LE trios in your area yet?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. what is you overall opinion about the salma hayeks line? do you think the qualities of the products are worth the price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. G..I'm a big Nuance fan and I have alot of her products but I have never seen these before.Are these limited edition colors or are they LE in general and perhaps why I have never seen them?I have a couple of the eye trios and they are the only trio type thing listed on the CVS website. If these are new I hope I see them soon b/c I really want them!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY2TXgirl25: From what I could tell, they are new. That single hook of lip trios was hanging by itself among the new item displays of Almay, Revlon, L'Oreal, etc (instead of hanging with the Nuance permanent wall display).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JeanR. Thanks for such a quick response.I'll be heading over to CVS tonite to check them out..I hope they have them.Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  4. Update: found ANOTHER hook of the Lip Trios in the "new hair products" section. It had several Trios in the shade GARNET (previously unmentioned). So look ALL OVER the beauty section for these; I'm finding them tucked almost everywhere, except the Nuance permanent wall display.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig