Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spotted: another Maybelline Limited Edition Fall 2012 Fashion Week display

I mentioned earlier that I suspected that there would be additional displays for the Maybelline Fall 2012 Fashion Week Collection (click here to see the LE Color Tattoos and here to see the LE Color Show Nail Polishes) and thanks to Emi at Project Swatch, I now have a picture of one of the additional displays to show you (my guess is that there will also be a gloss display, based on previous Fashion Week collections).

(click to enlarge)

image credit: Project Swatch for Nouveau Cheap

Lookie here! We've got LE shades of Master Drama liners, eyeshadow quads, blushes, Color Sensational Lipsticks, and of course the Color Tattoos. And do you see that tube in the middle? That's a NEW product called Touch of Light Illuminating Face Glow. Exciting!

Thanks so much, Emi, for the great sighting!

And again, don't forget to print out this $1 off Maybelline lip color coupon before it's gone. Reader Leslie just shared with us that she bought the LE Lip Color #815 Tenacious Taupe at CVS. She said it's a beautiful, deep your lips but better color. Sounds gorgeous!

UPDATE: This $1 off any Maybelline Face Product coupon should work on the Touch of Light Illuminating Face Glow (since it has the word "face" in the title, I'm assuming it will work..never hurts to try!).
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Wow! Excited to find this display! I can't seem to resist these LE Maybelline collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one of the color tattoos in barley beige and i love it ! i'm going to go pick up a back up of it and another 2 or 3 shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where r they finding these? I went to rite aid and wags and have not seen anything yet :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rite Aid and CVS, so far. I haven't heard from anyone who has spotted these at Walgreens YET.

      Delete
  4. I went searching for the color tattoos today at two different Rite Aid stores. I found the display at the second store but it was on the "back to school" isle! I have no idea why they would that but I was able to pick up the beige and mahogany colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so strange! But thank you so much for the tip!! That is extremely helpful. :)

      Delete
  5. I say we should all e-mail Maybelline and tell them to make these permanent! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I can't wait to see everything in person!

      Delete
  7. So... went to walgreens asked the beauty mananger about when they would put the display out... (showed her a pic of the display) she then tod me she recieved the planogram for that display but didnt have it yet. the wierd part is it will NOT be in the area you normally find new releases. at both walgreebs by my house they showed me where an area had been cleared on the main product wall..it is is completely out of the way and kind of hard to see. so if you havent spotted the display where the new stuff usually is look on the bottom half of the wall that displays all of the perm. collections. Thought this might help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, this is so helpful!! Thank you so much for sharing...now I know exactly where to stalk, I mean LOOK. lol! ;)

      Delete
  8. It is a bit frustrating, and it really is out of the way as the spot cleared on the main wall is towards the bottom. I guess all stores stock differently, BUT it helps to know all of the hiding spots! both spots were empty at my walgreens. they said they should be putting it out Saturday. I am in the DFW area in Texas if that helps anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't see this display in Rite Aid but I did find the MBFW nail polish display from Maybelline!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok. Has anyone on the east coast seen these yet. I went to 3 rite aids today. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found them!!! 3rd Rite Aid was a charm. And they had 1 dollar off coupons on top of the bogo 1/2 off sale. All 4 for $17!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi guys! I am able to get the Limited Edition Maybelline Color Tattoo's in the following colors: (1) Blue On By, (2) Fuchsia Fever, (3) Ready, Set, Green and (4)Test My Teal. I am looking to do a swap for the Rich Mahogany and Barely Beige. I have been looking for the neutral colors everywhere but can only find the vibrant ones. Anyone out there interested? :) email me at taravat76@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I just saw these today at Rite Aid and CVS. I purchased one product: the color sensational lipstick 815 Tenacious Taupe and I love it! this is the perfect nude lipstick for my medium skin tone. It is super creamy, glides on smooth, no yucky smell and looks great, it does not wash me out or make me look dead at all. I am surprised that I like this more then my MAC nude lipsticks. I need to get back ups because this is unfortunately Limited Edition. Nonetheless, highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig