Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 5, 2012

New printable beauty coupons (and awesome ways to use them this week!)


There are a BOATLOAD of ways to save on beauty purchases this week and in addition to the tips I already gave you in this post, I just discovered some other deals that I wanted to share with you ASAP. As with all coupons I post, you've got to print ASAP if you want these because they could be gone in the blink of an eye:

NEW PRINTABLE COUPONS:

NOTE: if you have problems printing Red Plum coupons, click here for troubleshooting.

WAYS TO USE THESE COUPONS THIS WEEK:

COUPON NEWBIES: REWARDS THRESHOLDS ARE ALWAYS CALCULATED BEFORE COUPON DEDUCTIONS, SO DON'T BE WORRIED THAT YOU WON'T MEET A THRESHOLD IF YOU USE COUPON(S).

CVS DEALS:
  • SALLY HANSEN. Thanks to readers na and Lily for confirming this Extra Bucks deal for us! Scan your Extra Care card at the red scanner box this week (through 8/11) and you'll get a coupon for $5 off any $15 cosmetic purchase. Buy two Sally Hansen Magnetic polishes ($9.99 each). Use the $0.50 off Sally Hansen nail color coupon I linked to above, and stack it with the $5 off red scanner box coupon for $5.50 off your out-of-pocket price (you'll pay $14.48 out of pocket, before tax). THEN, you'll get $6 back in Extra Bucks. Why? Because this week when you spend $10 on Sally Hansen cosmetics you'll get $3 Extra Bucks, and the limit on this Extra Bucks deals is two (which means you'll get $6 Extra Bucks since you bought two magentic polishes). Your grand total after coupons and rewards for two Sally Hansen Magentic polishes: $8.48.
  • MAYBELLINE. This week (through 8/11) when you spend $10 on any Maybelline face, eye or lip cosmetics, you'll get $3 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1). To go along with this sale, Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras, shadow quads and Color Sensational lip colors are on sale 2/$10. Buy 2 Color Sensational lip colors and use the $1 off Maybelline lip coupon (or two of these coupons--my printer is down, so I haven't checked to see if Red Plum will allow you to print two of these coupons--sometimes they do). If you use ONE of these coupons, you'll pay $9 out of pocket for two Maybelline lip colors, bringing your total price after rewards down to $6 for two Maybelline lip colors (possibly $5 if you're able to print two coupons).
  • (UPDATE) SIMPLE: this week (through 8/11) if you spend $15 on any Simple skincare products, you'll get $5 back in Extra Bucks. Also, all Simple products are $2 off. At my CVS, Simple face wash and eye makeup remover retail for $7.99 each. For this scenario, buy three $7.99 items and you'll automatically save $6 due to the $2 off sale ($23.97 goes down to $17.97). Use this $2.50 off any 2 Simple skincare products coupon to bring your out-of-pocket total down to $15.47. After rewards, your grand total for three Simple products: $10.47. (And I've heard from a few readers that the red scanner box is printing out $2 off Simple coupons right now, so if you get one, your final price will be $8.47 for three products if you use both coupons!)
RITE AID DEALS:
  • MAYBELLINE: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara and Color Sensational Lip Color are both on sale this week (through 8/11) for $5 each. And when you spend $15 on Maybelline you get $3+UP Rewards. Buy a total of three Great Lash and Color Sensational lip products. Use the $1 off Great Lash and $1 off lip color coupons I linked to at the top of this post to bring your out-of-pocket cost down to $13. After rewards, your grand total will be $9 for three Maybelline products.
TARGET DEALS:
  • MAYBELLINE. This week at Target, all Great Lash Mascaras are on sale for $4 each (through 8/11). Use this $1 off Great Lash Mascara coupon, which will bring your total down to $3 for one tube of mascara.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've been getting $2 off any simple purchase on my cvs card, so scan to combine cvs coupon with mfr. gotten one every week for past few weeks, and got one today. thanks for this update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the tip, Lily! That would make it even better! :)

      Also, thanks to Leah below for letting me know, I mistakenly left off that Simple products at $2 off this week, so you might have to buy three products to meet the $15 threshold depending on what you're getting.

      Delete
  2. For the Simple deal, I bought 2 packs of face cloths ($4.49/each) and 1 cleanser ($5.99). I used a $3/$15 beauty coupon from the MCM last week. I used a $3.50/2 coupon & a $1.50/1 coupon, both from Coupon Network (you have to watch a short video to get the $3.50/2 coupon). Finally, I got a $2/1 CVS store coupon when I logged into my ECB account online. So I paid $4.97 & got $5 ECB. HTH someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, also, Simple products are $2 off at CVS this week, so your scenario would not work at my store, as far as I know. You would need to buy 3 products to reach $15. I could be wrong, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much, Leah. I must have skimmed right past that part in the ad, so I just updated my posts to reflect this. I really appreciate you pointing that out, and what a fab deal you got!

      Delete
  4. When you print the Simple coupon from Target's website it doesn't print as a Target coupon and prints as a manufacturer. I'm not sure you can get the savings you listed above

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My printer is down at the moment, so I can't check myself, but does the number beneath the barcode start with a "5"? If not, then it could just say "manufacturer coupon" even though it's actually a Target coupon. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Yupp the barcode does begin with 5

      Delete
  5. A lot of Clean & Clear and Neutrogena are on sale at Target (about 10%, but the C&C Pore cleaner is $3.99) this week & there's coupons for Clean & Clear on their site for $1 off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks SO much for that tip, hun! :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig