Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 27, 2012

Missha USA Big Summer Sale (30, 40, 50% off)

Attention Korean beauty fans! I just received an email from Missha USA about their Big Summer Sale that starts TODAY and runs through 8/10:


This sale is for US customers only, and you get free shipping on orders of $40 or more. If you've been thinking about a Missha haul lately, this would be a nice time to either pick up some old favorites or try something new.

As I've mentioned before, I purchased a Missha BB cream locally here in San Diego and I'm currently testing it for review. I believe the one I own, Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42, is Missha's most popular BB cream (I could be wrong, but I think I read that somewhere). If you're a fan of Perfect Cover or have been wanting to try it, the 20 ml travel-size tube is on currently on sale for $9.09 (regularly $12.99). 

They've also got a travel-size BB Cream sampler that contains six different Missha BB creams for $37.47 (normally $74.94) that I'm seriously considering purchasing right now. Sounds like a good way to try several different formulas before committing to a full-size purchase. By the way, since I own the travel size Perfect Cover BB cream, I can tell you that you get more than enough product in this tube to be able to determine whether or not you'd want a full-size tube. For example, the full-size L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier and Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream are both 30 ml (1.0 oz) and the Missha travel size tubes are 20 ml.

PS: all of their nail polishes are on sale too, including The Style Crystal Nail Polish in HGR01 that I've been wanting forEVER. Check out these swatches and you'll see what I mean.

Happy shopping, and if you have some favorites from Missha that you'd like to share with us, please do!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love the Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream because it doesn't contain Parabens or mineral oils etc. etc. so it doesn't break my skin out and I love the dewy finish. I recommend it to girls with dry and sensitive skin like mine! My other bb creams all made me break out, this one doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, this is SO good to know! Thank you so much!! Perfect Cover contains both, and I was hoping one of their other formulas didn't! :)

      Delete
    2. I know I really wanted the Perfect Cover but I have really sensitive skin so I tried really hard to find a good alternative! :)

      Delete
  2. Can anyone recommend these for combo/oily/acne prone skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the M Perfect Cover!! It will make you a little oily, but I skip moisturizer before hand and apply a little setting powder. However, I use this Neutrogena Stress Control acne treatment--it come in a 2 oz tube and the product it greenish--that I apply a thin layer off all over my face once a day, and it dries my skin out enough that it works perfectly with the BB cream.

      And when I use M Perfect Cover, my skin seems to get better with time! I even wear it at night sometimes as a treatment.!!

      Delete
  3. Is it safe to assume that the coloring is for lighter skin tones? (I'm about a MC40). I've heard weird things that BB creams "self adjust" but I'm assuming they don't adjust THAT much, lol.

    Figured I'd ask since it seems everyone is poo-pooing on American BB creams. Am tempted to try the Maybelline one as that seems to be one of the ONLY less expensive ones that are for darker tones.

    On a random side note, I bought my first Sinful colors, got Mint Apple and am loving it. I am hoping I'm not too old to be trendy (am pushing 40)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janki, no way are you too old for trendy colours! There is no such thing. I am 47, I wear whatever I please on my nails, trendy colours, glitters, holos, duochromes, random accent nails... You name it. If you love it, wear it. Life is too short to follow stupid "beauty rules". Wear what makes you happy. :D

      Delete
    2. Janki, I totally agree with Ice Queen. I'll be 42 this year, and as you know, Mint Apple is my favorite shade from SC. And that's actually a pretty conservative shade compared to all the glitters, holos, duochromes, etc that I wear on a regular basis! :)

      Delete
    3. For their perfect cover bb cream they have 5 shades. I think if you are NC 40 you might be able to work with shade 31. But it really depends on what finish you're looking for. I'm NC 25 and I use 21 but I know others that use 23 and prefer it better. Just search for MAC equivalent shades in BB cream and it should point you in the right direction.

      Delete
  4. Thanks, G! I've been wanting to try out a Missha BB Cream and this convinced me to do it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this! I love Korean cosmetics. That polish is TDF. I have it on my toes now and it's lasting so well too. I also love the korean skincare. I stocked up on some of my faves on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Korean cosmetics and skincare. That polish is TDF. Have it on my toes now and it's really duochrome and lasts well too. I recommend the BB creams and the skincare as well. Creme blushes are cute too. Great sale, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The BB set is constantly out of stock :(
    Any news on that? Is it coming back? Or did I just miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HGR01 looks like the new Nicole duochrome, Mer-maid For Each Other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this!! M Perfect Cover is my HG of BB Creams!! Stocking up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!! I just made my first order with them -- got some bb creams and nail polish (you are right that color is beautiful) and because I was a first time orderer, they gave me a free bb boomer 40ml! I wish I had the presence of mind to input your email so you could get the 5% referrer coupon, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! thanks very much for the info! been wanting to try out the Signature Real Complete BB Cream! just put in my order for the travel size and i got the free bb boomer too! sooo excited to try both out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the heads up!! and the Missha Perfect Cover is Asia's best selling BB Cream of all time! Close to this are Skin79, Skin Food, etc, but none of the profits from these companies comes close to Missha's profit of selling one product. If anyone hasn't tried this BB Cream, I highly recommend it!! Med-High coverage, good for all skin types, and best of all, it's non-irritating PLUS SPF 42! You can't beat that, IMO :)
    Happy shopping xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig