Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 5, 2012

First Look: New Jordana Color Tint Blush Sticks

Milani's sister company, Jordana, just launched a new cheek color collection and I have all the details for you today:


Jordana’s newest product launch: Color Tint Blush Sticks. Available in 6 shades ranging from bright pink to glow enhancing bronze.
  • Blendable Creamy Cheek Color
  • Provides a Healthy, Natural Glow
  • Convenient Pocket Size, Twist Up Application
  • No Brush Necessary
  • Made in Taiwan
  • Retail: $2.99 each

Initial thoughts: 
 
These new blushes look almost like a counterpart to the Easyshine Glossy Lip Colors (twist-up colors, easy to apply, etc.). I took a look at the ingredients list on the Jordana website and can confirm that these products are paraben-free. Also, I was happy to see that these blushes contain kaolin (clay), which is an ingredient in certain face primers that seems to work well for me, and other oily-skinned people I know. I'll be reviewing these blushes soon, so please check back for my full review.

Until then, what do you think of this new blush collection from Jordana? I checked with my contact at Jordana and, at this time, I can confirm that these blushes will not be available in stores, so if you'd like them, you'll have to order through the Jordana website.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. They remind me of the elf pink lemonade all-over color (which i just bought this week and LOVE!)... would love for them to be in stores, that way, if i pick a bad color for me, i can return & exchange it... looking forward to your use-review! (i picked up la colors eyeshadow palettes from dollar tree based on your review and i <3 them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really bad that just based on the colors I want the first 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've been using their mascara and I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look like they were inspired by the elf cheek tints. hopefully they work well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish these would be sold in store because not everyone can purchase things online :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Jordana is revamping.. hopefully will see more of it in stores. Walgreens hardly has anything, and their products are actually pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, boy. I'm a sucker for blush sticks. I want all 6 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look like a GREAT dupe for the now discontinued NYC Blushable Creme Sticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look promising! Really don't use blush often, but I'd like to try one of these

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their price point makes it easy for me to want to try one out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These blushes look adorable!!! I just wish that they would expand the Jordana offerings in my local walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The formula looks acne-promoting for my skin, sadly--lots of oil and wax in there. Too bad--that's a great color selection, and I love these types of stick blushes. I am a huge fan of the Ulta cheek stains in little gel pops like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look great, and I love the Easyshine Lip Colors, but I've never had any luck with blush sticks before, I've tried other brands and they all go horribly patchy on me... I hope these are different!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig