
For help with subscribing to this page via email or RRS reader, click here.
I created this page so that readers who know of a great beauty-related deal/sighting/sale/etc. can easily post about it and share it with other readers as quickly as possible. Everyone is welcome (and encouraged!) to post comments here, but before you do, please read the following guidelines.
* No links to your blog - this isn't about self-promotion.
* No referral links - this isn't about making you money, it's about saving you money!
* No weekly drugstore sale info - please refrain from leaving comments about current or upcoming weekly drugstore sales. I cover the weekly drugstore sales in my regular Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post every Sunday. However, if you see that I've omitted something in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post and you want to let us know about it, please do so (and thank you!).
* No repeat info - if a topic has already been covered in one of the comments already on this page or in one of my blog posts I cannot approve it. I'm trying to keep this page as clean and streamlined as possible so I hope you understand.
* No unrelated topics - if you have a question for me that doesn't have to do with a sale/sighting/deal/etc. please email me at the address listed in the Contact section of this blog.
Thanks to everyone who has ever left a comment here (and to everyone who leaves one in the future) for making this page such an incredible resource for ALL of us!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PREVIOUS YOU TELL ME PAGE.
350 comments
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 350 of 350Diptyque will be on Hautelook beginning Monday 7/11!
Hey, G! Saw a veeeeery small Milani display at my local CVS with what appeared to be all new Milani Amore Matte Lip Creams. I'm not sure how new the colors are but I've certainly never seen them in stores anywhere around me. I've got a photo if you're interested!
OMG, I would LOVE a pic! Thank you! I have heard about this new display but haven't seen it in my area yet. My email is nouveaucheap at gmail dot com. Thank you so much! xo
Today online at Joannfabric website, free shipping, no minimum AND storage items are 50% off. So that magnetic z-palette dupe is $5.29 shipped. Code is MZDR194
theBalm Cosmetics
Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow Palette - $22 on ipsy website.
Zoya is having a 50% sale on all Naked Manicure products with $1 shipping (posted on their FB page), code is "GETNAKED". Ends at 11:59pm ET tonight.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is doing 40% off some of their palettes. Theyre perfect for anyone looking to add to/build their kit! Use code: Palette :) http://camerareadycosmetics.com/categories/shop-categories/sale/palette-sale.html?ct=t(40_Off_YoungBlood_FlashSale_07_12_16)
camerareadycosmetics.com has 40% off some palettes, including 2 viseart ones.
Nordstrom Rack had tons of UD Revolution lipsticks for $10. Lots of colors.
The July Allure Beauty Thrills box spoiler is up. It goes live July 26, and I must say it looks a little better than the recent ones. <3
Came across the Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner at Marshall's for $6.99 (various shades). I picked up Copper Ink, a warm reddish-brown and Smoky Quartz Ink, a cool-toned taupe. Great pigment and easy to apply; def worth checking out!
Bonita just released their 2016 Halloween nail polish set and it's a must buy. The set retails for $4.99, it's good quality polish, and all the polishes glow in the dark. https://www.instagram.com/p/BIElNs_hpTL/?taken-by=arkangel037
Ulta has the regular Revlon polish for 1.99. Its also but one get one half off.
Hi!Laura geller site is offering 20% off with code MERRYJULY. Also at philosophy withcode 'summersavings' can save $15 off $50, $25 off $75 and $35 off $100.
I received an online survey from Target about their beauty boxes. From the questions in the survey, it looks like they are considering whether to offer the boxes as a subscription.
Zoya is having another promotion (I'm slowly building up my collection, so I keep a close eye on their sales!) Click through www.zoya.com/oldnavy and use code NAVY3 to get three mini polishes (1/2 regular size, or 0.25oz) for free, just pay shipping ($6.95). There are 16 colors to choose from, including several from the 2016 summer collection. It's valid through 7/31.
Thanks G for all the work you put into this site, it has saved me so much money just this summer alone :) AND pointed me towards many really beautiful, fun, good quality products for a couple of years now. I super appreciate it!!!
BareMinerals 12 hour sale, started at 9:00 and will end at 9:00, they have amazing deals!!! please check it :)
I was at Meijer tonight (which I believe is only in the Midwest) and I was surprised to find the Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser on markdown for $18.20!
Right now Sephora is selling fullsize Bite beauty lipstick trios for $24.00!!
Looks like Real Techniques, Jane Cosmetics, and Eylure are all 20% off at Kohls. There are also some other clearance markdowns of a few random Cargo products.
Drugstore.com is offering 20% off everything in the beauty department with code 5885F1A2 until August 6.
Muse Beauty Pro is having their buy 2 get some free brushes sale on the viseart palettes again! $128 for 2 palettes and they give you 3 brushes.
Sigma Beauty is offering a 3-pc. Makeup Set for free with purchases over $30! https://www.sigmabeauty.com/free-gift-options
Right now this nail polish set from Sephora is on sale for $5. You get 5 full size Formula X nail polishes! There are not a lot of color choices, but at such a low price I couldn't complain!
http://www.sephora.com/5-piece-customizable-nail-polish-collection-P404093?skuId=1546571&icid2=products%20grid:p404093
Just a quick notice that OFRA is on Hautelook today and nothing has sold out yet... check it out guys.
I just placed an order at BH Cosmetics - they have a promo right now for a free brush set and free shipping for orders $25+ or more (normally their free shipping threshold is $50+). Use the code TREAT during checkout. www.bhcosmetics.com
I was at Sephora at jcpenney and saw some new Favorites. I don't know how to send you pictures though.
I bought the bare minerals neutral eyes set for $15 (marked down from $29.50) at Macy's today.
Kiko Milano currently has a 10% off code: BACK10.
HSN.com has a reusable code for returning customers 160375 for $15 off $30. It said it was non-transferable, but I'm thinking if other ladies log into their account, they might seem the same offer in that "notice" bar up top.
There are many Too Faced items for exactly $30. I got the Bulletproof Brows for $16.35 (they charge me $1.35 shipping as I am in Alaska,which is fair) and Milk Chocolate Soliel for $16.35 also. I placed two separate orders. I am probably going to pick up another blush and maybe a highlight, but I am going to declutter my collection first!
Today Monday 8/15/16 Zulily has high end make up on sale. For example they have Laura Mercier, Besame lip glosses (half off), Beauty Blender, the Balm, Givenchy, etc. some items are half off!
Hi G. I just came across this when i was surfing the net. Sephora has a new favourites lip set for $28
Give Me Some Lip
Includes
•Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick 0.13 fl oz Stepping Out ( full size)
•Lancome Juicy Shaker 0.22 Boom-Meringue
(Full size)
•All other's in deluxe size.
•Too Faced Melted Lipstick 0.16 oz Chihuahua
•Nars Satin Lip Pencil 0.05 oz Rikugien
•Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick 0.04 oz Lovecraft
•Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment 0.07 oz
Hopefully this will be available online soon. It was spotted at sephora in-store.
Target has the Sonia Kashuk LE Knock Out Beauty brush sets on clearance. Just picked up the 6 pc smokey eye brush set originally $19.99 for $5.98 and the 12 pc brush set originally $39.99 for $11.98!
Original: $24 to $32
GMA Exclusive Deal: $12 to $16
50% savings
Valid: 8/18/16
www.itcosmetics.com/gma
(Promo code: GMA2016)
IT Cosmetics makes it easy to say “bye bye” to skin concerns and “hello” to confidence. Developed with leading plastic surgeons, IT Cosmetics has you covered with products that are created with an innovative formula to help you to be your most beautiful you. Select from Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro Powder, Bye Bye Pores Pressed, Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream or Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer, which is the best-selling product that’s full coverage and contains ingredients to make your skin look younger. Limit 3 units per customer. Shipping is $5.95 or free for orders over $25.
Cargo has 25% off on their website with code CARGOFF and it seems to work on their sale items. I'm looking at their Land Down Under eyeshadow palette at $20.40 with free shipping.
ZOYA Fall for Urban Grunge!
We know you're falling for Fall shades - so fall even harder with a deal! Get any 3 URBAN GRUNGE shades for $15 - just pay shipping. Whether you're falling for the one-coat creams or the metallic holos, you'll love our formula of breathable toxic-free lacquer
Use Code: LUVFALL 🍂
Valid Now - Fri. 8/26/16 (11:59pm ET)
BONUS: Spend $35 and get Free Shipping!
The sephora favorites are online people!!!
●The give me some lip set is $28!
●Soko to Tokyo $40
This set contains:
- 0.2 oz/ 7 g AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
- 0.34 oz/ 10 ml belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- 0.84 oz/ 25 ml boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment
- 0.49 oz/ 14 g Caolion Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
- 0.17 oz/ 5 ml Dr. Jart+ BB Cream in Light to Medium
- 1 oz/ 30 ml Erboran Yuza Double Lotion
- 0.33 oz/ 10 ml Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel
- 0.4 oz/ 12 ml Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- 0.23 oz/ 6 g Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
●Extravagant eyes set $42
This set contains:
- 0.85 oz Huda Beauty Lashes in Samantha #7
- 0.05 oz Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Plum
- 0.10 oz Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in Blacquer
- 0.158 oz Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in Silent Disco
- 0.05 oz NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Himalia
- 0.028 oz Sephora Collection Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace #01
- 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- 0.25 oz Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
●Scouted by Sephora $42
This set contains:
- 3 x 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g Cane + Austin Miracle Pad+
- 0.17 oz/ 5 ml Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum
- 0.24 oz/ 7 ml The Estée Edit Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack
- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Conditioner
- 1 oz/ 30 ml Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
- 1 oz/ 28 g Lancer The Method: Polish
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml LASHFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer
- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 ml Tata Harper Purifying Mask
Won't be buying from either site anymore... heads up: Beauty.com customers,
Beginning on September 1, 2016, all sales are final. No returns will be accepted, and products will be sold as is, without warranty. We are not responsible for any losses incurred due to attempted returns of purchases made after September 1.
All products purchased prior to September 1, 2016 will still be eligible for returns based on the policy in place at that time. Returns for those products will be accepted for 30 days post purchase.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This change will affect both Beauty.com and drugstore.com websites:
Walgreens is closing down those sites, that is likely why they are doing this.
The limited edition Milani Amore Matte Metallic are back, apparently permanently. Just like when the original Amore were made permanent, these lippies were in a round form when limited edition, and are now in a rectangular form like the non metallic colors. They have also added 2 new darker brown colors, Pure Matteness and Pretty Problemattic. I do not know if the formula has changed, but am very curious to find out. The list price is still $8.99
Bare minerals have a 15 piece mystery set for $40 just for today. Go go go!
I saw a new wet n wild nail polish display at rite aid today. It's called summer nail sizzle. It has a lot of the dollar general exclusive shades in it. I have pictures of the display and swatches of "breakfast at tiffanys and how it compares to kiss my mints from the spring collection
The UD Electric Palette is back in stock on the Sephora website sale page.
Has anyone heard about the new Hard Candy pigment drops that look like the Cover fx custom cover drops? Also there's something that looks like Benefit's puff off and a whole bunch of new lip stuff like oils and a lip scrub.
Colourpop has some ultra matte lips, eyeshadows, and lippie stix + pencils for 20% off for a few more hours.
https://colourpop.com/collections/last-call?_ke=amVuZ3V5ZW45NUBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D
Hey G. Sephora has new perfume samplers for men and women.
The women one costs $65
This set contains:
- 0.06 oz/ 1.7 ml Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 ml Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Clean Reserve Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Derek Lam 10 Crosby Silent Street Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Dabber
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 ml Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.02 oz/ 0.8 ml Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml NEST Indigo Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Prada Candy Kiss Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Stella McCartney STELLA Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.03 oz/ 1 ml Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray
The cologne sampler is also $65
This set contains:
- 0.06 oz/ 1.7 ml Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glaciale Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
- 0.06 oz/ 2 ml Burberry Brit Rhythm For Him Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.06 oz/ 2 ml Burberry Mr. Bruberry Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Clean Reserve Smoked Vetiver Eau De Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Dolce& Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 ml Acqua di Gio Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.03 oz/ 1 ml Givenchy Gentlemen Only Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Dabberr
- 0.05 oz/1.5 ml John Varvatos Dark Rebel Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 ml Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.03 oz/ 1 ml Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 ml Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
- Travel bag
Ulta has a free lip collection with the purchase today with any $60 purchase. You can chose either nude or berry.
Berry includes:
ULTA Matte Cream in Allusive (0.12 oz)
NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart (0.27 oz)
Shea Moisture Shea Butter Lip Crayon in Sarah (0.1 oz)
L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Rouge Envy (0.21 oz)
Cargo Lipgloss in Prague (0.08 oz)
Kardashian Beauty Lip Slayer Lipstick in Independent (0.1 oz)
Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Mulberry Kiss (0.105 oz)
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color in Berry Sorbet (0.06 oz)
Nude includes:
ULTA High Shine Color Lipgloss in Olivia (0.16 oz)
NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie (0.27 oz)
Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chocolate Honey (0.16 oz)
Buxom Wildly Whipped Soft Matte Lip Color in Centerfold (0.08 oz)
Cargo Lipgloss in Tahiti (0.08 oz)
Kardashian Beauty Lip Slayer Lipstick in Goals (0.1 oz)
Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Sheer Chestnut Kiss (0.105 oz)
e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick (0.13 oz)
Also ulta has buy 2 get one free on various brand nail polishes.
I got my email on the Sephora VIB event:
Saturday, September 10 0830-10am.
Confusingly, it doesn't seem to mention anything about an online event.
Some seriously sweet stuff coming out like a Drunk Elephant AHA set, similar to the SR Luna/ good genes.
Ole Henriksen set to end all sets, Bite Beauty, lots of stuff.
In the fine print:
Qualified VIB Rouge will earn quadruple points, VIBs will earn triple points and Beauty Insiders will earn double points on merchandise purchases made Saturday, September 10, 2016 through Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 11:59pm PDT. Bonus points will be automatically credited to your BI Accounts the same day of purchase. Points not earned on sales tax, shipping, Sephora gift cards, eGift cards and prior purchases. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of eGift certificates or gift cards.
Hi G. You can use the code CPCULTSECRET at colourpop site for $5 off 😀
My local Dollar Tree (Colorado) had half the OPI Gwen Stefani Christmas collection of polishes: Love Is Hot And Coal, Red Fingers and Mistletoes, Christmas Gone Plaid (all of which were badly separated), I'll Tinsel You In, Comet In The Sky, So Elegant, Snow Globetrotter. I have pictures but don't know how to share them - not that they're that impressive, the polishes were not in special packaging, just in some clear boxes on the shelf below all the hanging makeup on pegs.
Spotted at Walgreens a Halloween Jordana sweet matte cream display. I took a picture, but not sure how to share with you.
!!! That is amazing! I am running to Dollar Tree tomorrow!
I was at a local Marshalls in search of the Too Faced, which I eventually found while waiting in line. There, I found the Cailyn O! Wow brush for $12.99. It wasn't easy to spot as it was on a tiered display next to all the beauty stuff, but all the Cailyn brushes (three that I saw) were kinda hiding behind several brush sets.
I also found a four pack of mini blending sponges. They look like a dupe for BB's micro.mini.correct.four set. They feel soft and do get bigger when damp, but they don't have the same texture as the real BB. I have yet to try out any of my new purchases, but I wanted to let you know so that others might find them too.
Did they only have the o wow brush? Or did they have the o circle brush or any of the other shapes?
I only saw the O! Wow brush. There weren't any other Cailyn brushes.
Thanks for the reply. Was hoping there were some of the more expensive brushes too. :)
Zoya is currently running their "polish exchange" sale: add a minimum of 6 (and up to 24) Zoya polishes to your shopping cart and use the code "GOZOYA" to get 50% off and free shipping. You are then (on an "honor system") expected to ship to Zoya an equal number of other brand polishes as an exchange, but they don't follow up on that part of it. Their reasoning is that Zoya polishes are healthier, but I think of it as a good excuse to do some de-cluttering :)
G - Thanks for all the posts about the recent sales, it's been non-stop!!
Zoya is having another "Earth Day" type sale. "USE CODE: GOZOYA
Offer valid 9/15/16 - 10/3/16 (11:59pm EST)" http://www.zoya.com/content/category/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Exchange-Healthier-is-Happier.html
Jessica Alba's Honest Beauty possibly to be sold to Unlever -- Source: http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/unilever-in-talks-to-buy-jessica-albas-baby-care-product-retailer/ar-BBwelns?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Stila website has the Aquaglow foundation and concealer for $45, no code needed. The foundation itself sells for $45, so it's like getting the concealer free.
Went to Sephora and saw the Kat Von D Tattoo Brow for $9.50 ! Not sure if they're discontinuing, but they were on the sale portion in Sephora.
Has anyone else found Color Club nail polish at their local Walmart? I found one bottle of Harp On It, but I couldn't its home. It didn't scan at the register either so I don't know what the price is.
If anyone needs a Chapstick Pumpkin Pie flavor balm, I noticed Walmart has them in stock in stores now. I didn't see Gingerbread but multiple boxes of Pumpkin Pie in the cash register lanes.
Ulta has 2 aweosome lipstick queen sets.
Lipstick Queen mini Trio - $25
It includes (0.05 oz each) of Medieval, Frog Prince, and Hello Sailor.
Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Story - $45
Frog Prince Lipstick (0.07 oz)
Frog Prince Cream Blush (0.7 oz)
Frog Prince Lip Gloss (0.2 oz)
Urban decay us and canada both have 20% off sale going on right now.
Urban Decay is having a friends and fanatics sale with everything 20% off October 6-7 if you use the code udaddict.
DO NOT order from NYX. My order took two weeks to ship, almost a month to arrive, and every single item was smashed. The FB site is full of people having the same experience, being double charged, being charged and never getting their products. Can't reach anyone in customer service, they just put you on hold forever or tell you to leave a message. I wish I had known before. I just spent $40 on broken powder.
I went to Nordstrom Rack today and saw some new stuff in the beauty section. They had the balm voyage II and jovi palette for $19.97, Too Faced Rock n Roll Palette for $14.97, they had different urban decay brushes (perversion angled brush, good karma optical blurring brush, and there was one more but forgot the name), Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melting Frosting for $9.97, Too Faced Glitter Glue $8.97, UDPP original full size $9.97, and the Smashbox Try it kit: Halo + BB in light for $14.97. I think everything else has been there like the lorac sets, other Too Faced lipsticks, Too Faced selfie palette, Too Faced love palette, Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm, and the Urban Decay Revolution Lipgloss Double Shot Travel-Size Duo.
I live in Dallas,TX and this morning my local TJ Maxx had the entire OPI Hello Kitty collection marked down to $3.99 each.
So if anyone is interested I found lip glosses at a local Dunkin' donuts for $3.99. I think they are coffee and pumpkin flavored but haven't tried it myself. I have a picture if anyone is interested.
For those of you that didn't get it last time, Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice LE is back at Target this year.
Elf is having a friends and family event on their website. 50% off with code and free shipping at $25
99 cents only store( Cal, NV, AZ and TX) has a TON of wet and wild and milani makeup. I saw bronzers, blushes, some LE eyeshadow palettes and a ton of fast dry nail polish. I also saw lashes and halloween makeup( by WnW)
Hi G,
I stumbled on some really great finds at my Nordstrom Rack in San Francisco. Too many deals in my wallet's opinion haha
The following from Too Faced: tinted beauty balm $14 (original $34), 3 way lash lining tool $8.97 (og $22), eyeshadow insurance, and bulletproof eyeliner.
Stila magnificent metals eyeliner $9.97 (og $25), magnificent metals foil finish eyeshadow, jewel eyeshadow, and stay all day brow gel.
Urban Decay naked skin bronzing beauty balm
Smashbox try it kit halo and BB $14.97(og $29)
I took a few pictures too, but not sure if they would be helpful.
Not sure if this is an old item. ULTA Make Today Pretty 72 Piece Collection (and case) $19.99 (was $24.99) Listed under Ulta Gifts. Question: Are these sets usually decent quality?
Hey! There are a bunch of NYX products on hollar.com for $2 each! High voltage lipsticks and powder blushes, mostly, but there are a few shadow sticks too! https://hollar.com/products?utf8=%E2%9C%93&keywords=nyx
I was at Dollar Tree this evening and they had a bunch of the I Love products from the UK. There were pump lotions, body butters in jars, and exfoliating shower stuff in tubes.
Saw (picked over) displays of the Wet n Wild Sequins and Stardust collection at both Five Below and Christmas Tree Shop. Five Below also had some shades of the fall collection liquid lipsticks and mascaras!
Groupon has a $10 for $20 eGiftCard right now.
bath and body works have fragrance mists for $5 only for today and also $12.50 3 wick candles.
buy $50 sephora GC and get $10!
http://www.simon.com/mall/smith-haven-mall/stream/buy-sephora-cards-get-a-10-bonus-4562519
Babo Botanicals is having a flash sale today: 50% off everything with code FALL50
Just picked up Maybelline color tattoos in Matte Brown and Nude pink, also master glaze in warm nude at the 99 cents only store in Santa Clarita, CA.
E-mail from Ulta today - 20% off online purchase - including prestige brands. Valid today only.
There's a new Target Cartwheel offer - 15% off all makeup and nail polish! Today only - 10/29/16
Peter Thomas Roth products are currently available at Zulily. The discount varies by item, and you must log in to purchase, but some of the deals are 1/2 off.
I just found tattoo junkee liquid lipsticks with glitter for 1/2 price in the halloween costume and makeup section of my local Walgreens. Mine had red and bubblegum pink only, and the price was not labelled on each item.
Looks like Ulta is getting rid of the Palladio brand. Everything at my local store was on clearance, and a bunch of products have disappeared from the website.
Em Michelle Phan Life Palettes are being cleared out at $14.75. I know these quality is hit and miss. Is this worth it?
UD just came out with this special deal where you can get the first 3 Naked Pallets for $115. That's like $38 per pallet! They are regularly $54 each. http://www.urbandecay.com/naked-the-perfect-3some-by-urban-decay/ud794.html?utm_medium=social_paid&utm_campaign=201611_naked3some_palettes_naked&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=lal
Also the UD Naked Vault III is in stock for $300 on the UD site. It comes with 4 Naked pallets, 4 Naked basic pallets, 2 lipsticks, 2 lipglosses, and 2 lipliners. These usually sell out pretty fast.
TAM Beauty has got some super cute Christmas sets, stocking stuffers and even their own advent calendar out now. Here's the link to their Christmas Shop page: https://www.tambeauty.com/us/us/Christmas-Shop/cc-36.aspx
Hey G! CVS has a 30% off + Free Shipping no minimum sale on their website. Code is SAVE30 and it lasts until the end of the year (12/31)!!
I'm sorry but this Hard Candy Trolls collection is a disaster. The lipsticks are poorly packaged and break easily. I couldn't even use any. The glosses are goopy glitter messes. Just an overall bad experience.
I was just at my local Target. In the holiday section, where they have the stocking stuffers, there are new lip balms. There's a Chapstick 3-pack with Pumpkin Pie, Candy Cane & Sugar Cookie. There are also new Hershey's Kisses Lip Balms (they're adorable!). There were 4 flavors, Vanilla Creme, which I bought, and Mint Chocolate Truffle, Cherry something, and I don't remember the other one (sorry!). And there was an EOS Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean.
Lots of clearance items @ Walgreen's: Wet n Wild Studio Eyeshadow palettes, select WnW shine polishes, select Milani lip oils, select Rimmel lipsticks (including the Only 1); all L'oreal nail polishes; all Revlon Ultra HD lipsticks; select Sally Hansen polishes...(and many more I can't remember!)
Lots of great gift sets from various brands (Revlon, WNW, etc) at Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/store/store/category/productlist.jsp?N=519727&Eon=519727&Erp=72&. I also just watched a youtube video by Danni Rose (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCggDuxffyB4Npr4wz6epKOg/videos) where she really helpfully named all the lipsticks in the WNW countdown kisses set that you can get for $10. They are: Cinnamon Spice, Sugarplum Fairy, Bare it all, Cherry Bomb – deep red – give away. Stoplight Red, Mochalicious, Mauve outta here, and Cherry Pickin’.
Image Beauty (www.discountbeautycenter.com) has code BlackFriday2016 for 20% off everything except Aquage or Gift Cards. (Use code Weekend10 for 10% off Aquage) Code expires Monday at Midnight ET. Free shipping at $55 after discount. This is the website where I buy my Pravana hair color (to get violet and teal hair) but they also have makeup, haircare, fragrance, etc.
(I forgot which link it was that we all post about our recent sightings... so posting here) I just saw in Nordstrom Rack in Atlanta Urban Decay Gwen Stafanie colab lipsticks for $11.95, lipliner @$10, brow powder box @$12. They also had a bunch of TheBalm Voyage and another Balm palettes
TJ Maxx has Stila Got Inked Cushion eyeliner for 5.99. Its still 28.00 on the Stila site. I also got a Bare Minerals The Nude Beach 8 pan shadow for 16.99
My Walgreens has the Real Techniques Starter Set and Core Collection set for $8.99 on clearance. They were originally 17 I believe. The starter set has the base shadow brush which works really well for my crease!
I just got an email from E.L.F.. Early access to their Black Friday 50% off sale and free shipping! Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. It excludes new items.
Hi G,
The Sephora app BF deals are live for purchase now.
Thanks,
Dhivya
GlamGlow has BOGO on their website right now! Excludes sets. Just add something to your bag and use BOGO2016 at checkout and it'll add the same product to your bag for free! Just tested it on my fave Supermud and it worked. Offer ends 11/29 at 11:59am.
Hey G,
Idk if you've covered this yet, but loyalty reward reminders went out for sephora. The actual reward card offer will be emailed on December 2nd. $25 off $50 for vib rouge, $20 off $50 for vib, and $15 off for beauty insider. From 12/2 - 12/13 and 12/14.
MAC DISCOUNT THRU DEC 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIGN UP FOR M·A·C SELECT & GET 25% OFF SITEWIDE & IN-STORE. ALREADY A M·A·C SELECT MEMBER? GET 25% OFF & SHOP HOLIDAY NOW!
The Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette is on sale at Sephora for $27! http://www.sephora.com/naked-smoky-P398419?skuId=1724350&icid2=products%20grid:p398419
Run dont walk to your nearest grocery outlet! I just picked up a mens clinique travel set - Great Skin dor Him- maximum hydrator (1.7 oz), face wash (1 oz), anti age eye cream (.24 oz), and travel bag all for 1.99!! Thats not all! deluxe samples or travel sizes for .75 each! Each contains .5 -1 oz....ddml, turnaround daytime, repairwear uplifting for very dry skin, and foaming sonic facial soap. I'm going back tomorrow to clear out the rest of the stock! This is just too good!I hope anyone reading this has a grocery outlet in your area with this same steal...I mean deal!
http://www.ulta.com/infallible-lip-paints?productId=xlsImpprod15071063
anyone heard about these yet? they are new to me!
20% off Korean beauty brands at iHerb.com. Ends Wednesday, December 7th, at 10:00 am Pacific Time. Extra discount will be seen in the shopping cart.
Hey G, there are at least 3 new too faced peach products marked as coming soon on the ulta website!!
So many products at Marshalls! Found some Too Faced Melted Metallics, Butter London blushes and lip gloss kits, Smashbox eyeshadow trios, and Clarisonic Mia 2! Also, found a few of Formula X products including a set from the Kat Von D collab, the system, and another set that I can't remember the name.
Hi G! I got a $15 off coupon from ulta in my email
I just returned from my local Target and there were a TON of cosmetics on clearance.
L'OREAL: LaPalette Noir, Voluminous False Fiber Lashes, Infallible Eyeliner Pencil (purple shade), Infallable BlackBuster Liquid Eyeliner (one shade, I don't recall the name), Color Riche Eyeshadow Quad (old packaging) Emerald Colorquest & Treasured Bronze, Colour Riche Le Matte Lip Pen (all shades).
NEUTROGENA: Nourishing Longwear Eyeshadow Quads in Soft Taupe and Smoky Steel, Skin Clearing Mineral Powder in Tan, Healthy Skin Blush in Bronzed.
REVLON: Nail Enamel (select shades), ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer (all shades), Super Lustrous Lipstick (select shades), ColorStay Moisture Stain Lipstick (all shades) ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (all shades), Ultra HD Lip Lacquer (all but 2 shades).
ALMAY: Intense I-Color Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes (Party Brights, Evening Smoky and Browns), Smart Shade Butter Lipstick (all shades)
PHYSICIANS FORMULA: Pretty much everything.
PIXI: Endless Silky Eye Pen (blue and purple shades)
SONIA KASHUK: Eyeshadow Palette in Gems & Jewels, All Body Care, Silk Lip Crayon (all shades), Undetectable Creme Bronzer (all shades)
NYX: Matte Lipstick (select shades), Eyebrow Gel (all shades), all of the Proof It stuff)
MAYBELLINE: Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads (all shades except Purple Icon), Color Tattoo Eyshadow Pot (Deep Forest), Color Blue Cream Matte Pencil (all shades), Chaotic Mascara (waterproof version), Dream Wonder Powder (Sand Beige), Fit Me Matte ahd Poreless (select shades)
COVER GIRL: Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation (select shades), Tru Blend Primer, Tru Blend Concealer Pencil (select shades), Tru Blend Contour Palette, Outlast Longwear Lipstick (most shades), Colorlicious Lip Lava (most shades), Colorlicious Lipgloss (select shades), Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Sheers (most shades), Eye Enhancers Nudes (all shades)
NYC COLOR COSMETICS: There wasn't much in the display, but it looks like everything except the mascaras and foundation stick.
ELF: Tinted Lip Balms and Moisturizing Foundation Stick.
Whew! I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, but I think I've listed most of it :-)
Just caught this on HSN:Special Presale of Benefit Cosmetics Essentials 6-piece Set for $48/5 Flexpays of $9.60/ExtraFlex 6 FP's of $8. Set includes:
.33 fl. oz. Benetint (Full size is .4!)
.33 oz. Watt's Up (FULL SIZE!)
.3 oz. "They're Real!" Beyond Mascara - Jet Black (FULL SIZE!)
.1 fl. oz. POREfessional (Smaller than the mini, which is .25, so it's tiny)
.04 oz. "They're Real!" Push-Up Liner (FULL SIZE!)
Holiday travel bag
This is an AMAZING!!! deal! Gurl I totes snatched that up quick. lol ~Dusti
Walgreens has the Soap & Glory Soaper Spa 7-items set for $20 (50% off $40)! This set is huge, the size of a mini suitcase. Check their website for availability at Walgreens near u & call them to hold for you!
Hi G.! Today only (12/19), Target has 25% off fragrance and beauty gift sets (and candy!). It looks like they are being pretty liberal with "gift sets" -- things like a pack of Burt's Bees lip balm is showing up with the 25% off price.
Edited to add: some ELF brush sets are already 15% off and they are adding the additional 25% off on top of that .... PLUS with a $30 purchase of selected beauty items you get a free gift. When I added $30 to my cart, a "beauty sample box" appeared.
Lancome Juicy Shakers are $10.50 each at HSN today only. Plus you can use FlexPay!! There are other good beauty deals too.
Hi G,
Ipsy has this deal today
https://www.ipsy.com/offers/ipsys-indie-beauty-picks
Big Lots has the recently released Fall 2016 Max Factor lipsticks in Maroon Dust and Simply Nude for $3.50 each.
Jan. 8-14 Rite Aid will have Revlon & Almay cosmetics BOGO (when was the last time that happened?). Good time to try some of the new products from Revlon.
Walmart is having a Rollback/Clearance sale on many beauty items - I saw many acrylic cosmetic organizers half off
Just placed an order on Wet n Wild because I heard some excellent reviews on the new Catsuit liquid lipsticks and didn't want to deal with my Walgreens being out of the colors I wanted. Shipping is free for the US at $17, and they have some new brushes I haven't seen in stores, and they have the LE rainbow highlight and the Megaglo highlight (Precious Petals) in stock now.
free shipping 1/7-1/8 on the stila website with the code SORRY
The NYC display in every store I've been to today has been empty or nearly so. The woman at Meijer told me they'll be removing theirs, she didn't know if there would be a new NYC display or if it would be replaced with something else. I don't know if they're out of business or what, but if you can find your favorite products still, I would stock up now just in case
Get any 4 Zoya lipstick or nail polish for free, just pay $15 shipping on zoya.com using the code ZOYAFREE. That goes down to $3.75 per lipstick/nail polish. This ends on 11/16/17 at 11:59EST
Free shipping this weekend at Avene with no minimum purchase required. Also, 2 free samples with every order :)
I picked up one of the new Covergirl outlast color and gloss lippies at Walmart.. went searching for info and found next to nothing so I thought I would share a short review. First the colors may not be accurate to the names... I picked up Rich Caramel, and it's a dusty plum. Luckily the packaging is transparent so you can see the true color before you buy. The packaging itself is nice, slim, doefoots on either end, one with the color, one with the gloss. It applies like any other product of this type, put on the color on bare lips, let it dry down with your lips open, apply the gloss. Unlike most others with a clear gloss this one is colored so it's not 100% transfer proof.. the gloss has a tint which will transfer but this shade at least is not very noticeable. It's more comfortable than I recall the older CG outlasts to be, feels quite nice while the gloss is present. The gloss is not sticky but slightly thick and lasts for quite a while. The color does not have a scent, the gloss smells like frosting, but it's subtle. It looks really good on the lips, the color is slightly translucent and the gloss more so, so while you get good color overall it has that glossy look of traditional layered products instead of the dry matte of the popular liquid lipsticks of today. This shade had a slight pearlescence. Unfortunately the slight transparency that makes it look so nice on the lips also makes it tough to get lip lines crisp and you can't wear a liner with it.. so if you are one that overlines that may be a problem. It wears off decent (say after a meal)but it does not layer well over itself, things get dry, flaky, and cakey if you try. Remove with oil based lip balm and reapply for best results. This particular shade contains silver glitter.. actual glitter.. which is not apparent until it wears away. Not sure if the other shades do. It does not feel gritty. I wish I could find swatches because some of the color/gloss combos are a bit "odd", but I was pretty pleased with this one.
iherb.com no longer has free shipping or 10% loyalty rewards (it's 5% now)
Found some Essie polishes at the 99 cent store! They are from the magnetic line but don't come with the actual magnet. Found some Sinful Color polishes (the Kylie collection) at Dollar Tree. Also, went to Walmart and found Pacific Blue. Sally Hansen has reformulated it back. I'm not quite sure if it's exactly the same since I wasn't able to purchase and haven't had Pacific Blue in a while but I took some pics and it looks really close to the original.
the neiman marcus beautyblender is back in stock
I just picked up a Physicians Formula lip gloss at a Dollar Tree in east LA County. I'm not sure if there is more out there... This was the only product in the store that I saw - Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Lip Sheen in Rose Quartz. Has anyone else seen Physicians Formula of any kind in their Dollar Trees?
Amazon has St Tropez self tanner on sale for around 50% off!
Clarins Friends & Family going on now only on Clarins.com - Feb 12-26, 2017, no code required. Buy 1 item: 15% off, Buy 2 items: 20% off, Buy 3 items: 25% off.
Just picked up Algenist neck crème at Marshalls for $20 and Donna Karan Cashmere Body Lotion (layers under all the Cashmere frags) for $10. Holy cow, the Algenist alone is still $98 on their website!! The DK was $54 at Sephora.
I don't know if you've mentioned this before, but I just saw the Anastasia Cream Contour palette at my local TJMaxx in Lake Mary, FL for $19.99. I only saw it in "DEEP", though. I have pics if you want.
I found a bunch of the discontinued Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polishes at Dollar Tree (Highlands Ranch, CO). Colors included Autumn Spice, Bordeau, Fresh Linen, Spun Sugar, Moonlight Woods, Italian Leather, Wild Violets, China Flower, African Tea Rose, Ginger Melon, Beachy, Espresso, and Lavender Soap. There may have been more but these are the ones I'm sure of.
Ulta officially owns my wallet now, they've started carrying Models Own! Just the makeup so far, but I'm hoping they'll carry the polish eventually. http://www.ulta.com/brand/models-own
Pharmaca has 20 percent off all facial care and cosmetics through March 27.
One of my local Walmarts started to carry three new brands. The first is Kokie Cosmetics. They have a pretty decent amount of product available. I want to think that this would be replacing NYC even though that this Walmart that I went to got rid of NYC an extremely long time ago and replaced it with ELF and now Kokie Cosmetics replaced Flower here. Another one of my local Walmarts actually has expanded the Flower line and is barely getting rid of NYC but already has ELF in their own area in the makeup aisle so I would assume that once NYC is out, they would put Kokie Cosmetics in. Next, I found p2 cosmetics, only nail polish though, and they had a nice range of colors for $3. Lastly, I found Color Club. They didn't have a huge range but they did have all the pastel neons, a few of the matte colors, a few glitters, and a few of the color changing polishes. I have pictures of all of these.
Groupon has 10% off Smashbox: https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-best-of-smashbox-cosmetics?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=fac&utm_campaign=US_DT_DIS_FAC_TIM_TTT_RS_CBP_CH1_NBR_x%2Adt-fb-DATest-cart-abandon-c-fb27
Take 20% off* your order at Alconeco.com with coupon Code: GreenHugs. *Limelight by Alcone products excluded from this offer. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Coupon Code valid thru 11:59PM EST 04/23/17.
Tons of great stuff at Marshall's!
-Bite Luminous Creme lipstick in Quinta, Kimchi & Pepper
-Make Up Forever lipstick in #15 & #50
-Too Faced Cat Eye palette
-Kat Von D Tattoo Brow
-Kat Von D Lightening metallic eyeliner (various colors)
-Milani lipstick (various colors)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide On Eyeliner- Lush
-Marc Jacobs eyeliner- Intro(Vert) & Lollipop
Just got an email from Love & Toast that they have free shipping on any order for a limited time. No sale, unfortunately, but Since I can't find the Sugar Grapefruit handcreme at Ulta anymore, free shipping is enough. I also ordered from the partner site for TokyoMilk and that was free shipping as well, even though it's not advertised on the site. Lollia, Library of Flowers and the Cottage Greenhouse are probably the same, but I didn't order from those.
I saw Max Factor X Masterpiece Mascara and liquid liner at Bog Lots today. (Northern New England area)
Wet n wild has a new topcoat, idk yet if its as good as nyc was. 3.19 for 10.5 ml. Looks like all wnw prices went up at rite aid
glamglow has BOGO
Post a Comment