Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 4, 2012

More ways to (possibly) save at the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale


Still caught up in the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale frenzy? Yeah, me too! (That $4 off any $12 cosmetics purchase coupon that the red scanner box is printing out this week isn't helping matters!).

And now I've got some printable coupons to share with you that you can POSSIBLY use during this sale. I say "possibly" because, something I learned from past CVS Beauty Clearance Sales is that not all locations accept coupons on beauty clearance merchandise. So my advice is to try, and if the cashier declines the coupon, so be it. You're still getting these products at a terrific price, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

As always, if you want any of these coupons, do not hesitate because there's no telling how long they'll be up!

$1 off any Rimmel eye, face or nail product
(special thanks to reader Camille for the heads-up about the Rimmel coupon!)

Not on clearance but still good coupons you might want to print:


PS: And as reader Annette mentioned earlier, there are tear-pad coupons for Revlon and Maybelline at many drugstores right now (I've heard there are Sally Hansen tear-pad coupons floating around too).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just printed 4 of each coupon for the beauty clearance! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the posts about the CVS coupons and clearance!! I got a great deal today because of the $4 off 12$ which you can use on the clearance items as well. I got a Milani powder foundation at full price, 2 75% off items and used the coupon and the total ended up being the price of the full price item. So it was almost like getting two items for free!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig