Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spotted: New Neutrogena Shine Control Makeup Collection

A huge thanks to longtime contributor Jess for this one! Jess spotted the new Neutrogena Shine Control Makeup Collection at her local Walgreens and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
 Neutrogena Shine Control Makeup Collection

Jess said the products in this collection range in price from between $13 and $14. There are four foundation shades in the display (I REALLY hope there are more shades available when this collection makes its way to the permanent wall display):

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
L to R: Classic Ivory, Buff, Nude, Natural Beige

There is also an "invisible" powder and a face primer in this collection:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted this new collection in your area yet? Thoughts? I personally am excited to try the primer--hopefully there will be a good sale soon so I can pick up a tube!

Thanks so much, Jess, for the fantastic pics and scoop!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Oh man, I want to try this. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup was WAY too shiny on me, but I loved the way it went on initially. Maybe this will be fabulous for oilier skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! I've been clearing out my foundation stash recently and I may need to make room for some of these products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so excited about this, and the bottles look fab...I know LOL that sounds so superficial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am so excited about this, and the bottles look fab...I know LOL that sounds so superficial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intresting! I think ill have to pick this up! I am always looking for a good product to help my shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I can't for these to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really interested in the invisible powder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The face primer is definitely making it's way onto my shopping list soon, once I see them! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are more colors in Target.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tried the sample and it is good so far, I am between a buff beige and i wear nude in the healthy skin. Any thoughts about what shade an NW20 is?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig