Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 28, 2012

HOT DEAL ALERT: Get 4 Deborah Lippmann polishes for $26 (including shipping!)

  
NOTE: If you want this deal, DO NOT HESITATE because there's no telling when these products will sell out.

A HUGE thanks to reader Miranda for this awesome tip!

Miranda writes:
HSN.com has Deborah Lippmann polishes on clearance- $9.95 for two! There are two sets available, both from the Footloose collection. You can check them out  here and here. Even with shipping you can get all 4 polishes for less than $26.00!
Wow wow wow! As we all know, Deborah Lippmann polishes retail for $18 EACH, so getting four shades PLUS shipping for $26 is an unbelievable deal.

Thanks SO much, Miranda, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The clearance sale has been going on for at least two weeks if not longer. I placed my order on May 17 which came last week. FOUR polishes for less than $26... who can pass an offer like that for Deborah Lippmann polishes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this deal, researched it, and bought them! :)Seems to have rave reviews and these will be my first Deborah Lippmann polishes - I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the blue set more than a month ago, I think they will be on clearance until they sell all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done!! I'm so excited about this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must resist! I already have so many nail polishes =[

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I bought the blue set and finally took the plunge and bought Mermaid's Dream! These will also be my first Deborah Lippmann polishes! Can't wait to get them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. does the site accepts international credit card?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I read this post, looked at swatches, and had my credit card out before I realized what I was doing. Thanks for sharing! These will be my first Lippmanns :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ended up buying the blue set and they came in a couple days ago!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig