Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 23, 2012

Spotted: Sinful Colors Make Some Noise (the return of the neons!)

Every year at around this time, Sinful Colors brings back their neons right in time for summertime pedicures. And this year, ONE of the displays (there are few floating around right now) is called Make Some Noise, which reader Nicole was nice enough to share with us:

image credit for all of the following photos: Nicole for Nouveau Cheap



Nicole also included some very helpful shots of the bottles, so that you can see the names and numbers of each shade. Thanks to many of you, I now know that NEW shades are numbered in the 1,000s, so I can confirm that none of these shades are new. HOWEVER, I'm happy to see that Irish Green has made another appearance (I believe the last time we saw it was for St. Patrick's Day, although I could be wrong):




Thanks so much, Nicole, for the great pics and info! 

Are you excited for the return of the Sinful Colors neons?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I have Summer Peach, Irish Green, and Fusion Neon. Oddly, I bought these when I first started getting into Sinful Colors last summer and I was not really interested in neons. I'm so weird! I think I might have worn them on my toes, in addition to swatching them on a wheel. Can be fun, but way to bright for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came from Walgreens and saw these in a different display (can't remember the name) and all Sinful Color polishes are on sale for .99

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Cream Pink the other day and it covers GREAT. Just one coat's got you covered. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grabbed the whole Neon line, all of Sinful Color is $0.99 this week at Walgreens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to get my hands on these!!!! I've been on the biggest neon nails kick for the past like week and I only have pink and yellow, I NEED more colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went in to take advantage of the sale and saw these. I bought Irish Green and Summer Peach. I already have Pink and Dream On from last summer. I've been waiting for these to reappear!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in Walgreens today and they had them. They are BRIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone else find it a little funny that you can't even see the model's nails in the ad? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! A few of these are definitely calling my name! Hello, Summer Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought dream on and cream pink last night...tried dream on and the application was just weird. I'm not a big Sinful buyer so I don't know if this is normal but it went on almost matte and inconsistent. I did two coats in a rush and then put my seche vite top coat on and it glossed it up and looks normal. I just didn't think it went on as nice as other colors although I think the color is rad and I've already been given compliments on my toes at work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey. Sinful Colors has a new collection called swimsuit up??? at walgreens and OPEN SEAS is back!!!! just thought you should know since that color was soooo popular

    ReplyDelete
  12. OPEN SEAS is back!!!! sinful colors has a 2 collections at walgreens, 1 is a swimsuit up and 2 is rock n roll. and OPEN SEAS from the pirate collection is back! just though you should know cause that color was soooo popular

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig