Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sneak Peek: Bath & Body Works Wild Garden Collection (in stores this weekend)

Attention Bath & Body Works fans! If you love fruity florals, you might want to visit your local Bath & Body Works this weekend for the launch of the new Wild Garden Collection. Read on for the details:

This lush, wild, enticing and playful collection brings your shower into full bloom! Capturing the untamed wilderness of spring’s first bloom, the new Wild Garden scents burst with energy and shower you with love. Welcome the season with the enchanting experience of stepping into a Wild Garden—the ultimate refreshment.

Wild Apple Daffodil
A playful blend of juicy red apple, flirty daffodils and fresh pomegranate




Wild Berry Tulips
A flirtatious blend of red raspberry, cheery honeysuckle and pink tulips

 Wild Citrus Sunflower
A sunny blend of sparkling clementine, cheerful sunflowers and luscious white nectarine


Price: Shower Gel ($11.00), Body Lotion ($11.00), Fine Fragrance Mist ($14), Shimmer Mist ($14), Body Cream ($12.50), Glowing Body Scrub ($14), Shimmer Body Cream ($12), Shimmer Fizz Body Mousse ($12.50)

Where to buy: Bath & Body Works, beginning this weekend (4/21)
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. looks awesome! thanks for the heads up =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks G! But sadly I sniffed them last weekend, and I wasn't a fan.. maybe I have too much BBW and my nose is broke

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI these are actually NOT that "floral-y", for those of us who are not fans of floral scents. I find the scents like Sweet Pea, Peony, Tuberose to be very overwhelming, but there are not. I really like how these smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I therapy-shopped today there and they had them out. I got the minis, 3 for $10, to test drive 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're having their usual 2 for 20 three wick Candle sale too! AND some of their summer candles hit stores with week! Beach Cabana smells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really bummed out when BBW discontinued their Honeysuckle scent, both my daughter and I were big fans, so I am anxious to smell the Wild Berry Tulips, maybe the Honeysuckle will really come through! One can only hope. If not they probably I will pick up some minis. That is usually about as long as I am interested in a scent from BBW. Except for Honeysuckle and Twisted Peppermint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oceanside is a great candle too if you dont like overwhelming scents.
    I'm glad to hear they arent overly-florally Emily. Ill check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oceanside is a great candle too if you dont like overwhelming scents.
    I'm glad to hear they arent overly-florally Emily. Ill check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the citrus sunflower scent. got the body spray travel size to keep with me wherever i go!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig