Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 13, 2012

$10 off a $20 purchase at The Body Shop (through Sunday!)


A huge thanks to reader Annette for this one:

Click here to get a coupon to use either IN-STORE OR ONLINE for $10 off a $20 purchase at The Body Shop. But hurry because this offer is only good through THIS SUNDAY APRIL 15TH.

This coupon would work beautifully with all the products that are currently on sale for $10 each. Buy two of 'em and you've got yourself a BOGOFREE.

UPDATE: Whoops! When I read the terms and conditions of the coupon, it didn't say "excludes sale items". BUT, I just read the terms and conditions of the $10 sale products and it states: "This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion except for the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount." Sorry about that! 

Thanks so much, Annette, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi G.! I bought my friend a pack of the flavored Born Lippy Balms at Christmas time. She says they're moisturizing and taste good, $6 each.
    I have tried one of the Body Shop's lipsticks, $14 each. It was ridiculously dry. I do like their loofahs, which are usually only a few dollars, I believe.
    What Body Shop products do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay! If I can find something cheap around $3 I'll get myself a new pot of body butter. It's the BEST! I highly recommend Mango scent. They are all extremely natural smelling (exactly what the name is) and moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked at The Body Shop for 3.5 years...the Olive Body Butter is the *best* (imo), the Deep Sleep Body Balm is also good, the Vitamin C Skin Boost is amazing and the All in One Face Base is also good (if there is a shade that matches your skin tone). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked at The Body Shop for 3.5 years...the Olive Body Butter is the *best* (imo), the Deep Sleep Body Balm is also good, the Vitamin C Skin Boost is amazing and the All in One Face Base is also good (if there is a shade that matches your skin tone). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Body Shop, and this is a great coupon! I love their Aloe Soothing Moisturizer, too bad they are not on sale right now or it would be even better! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made my first TBS order. Thanks for the info, G!

    Gonna try some of the body scrubs and the tea tree facial wash. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig