Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 10, 2012

Wet n Wild's New Global Beauty Ambassador: FERGIE!

Very exciting news to share with you this morning, my fellow Wet n Wild fans!


WET-N-WILD SELECTS FERGIE AS GLOBAL BEAUTY AMBASSADOR

America's Fastest Growing Cosmetics Company Goes Hollywood "Glamorous" With Music, Fashion and Entertainment Icon

(February 10, 2012) Los Angeles, CA - wet n wild® (http://wnwbeauty.com/) is about to get Fergalicious. Known for offering fashionable, fun cosmetics at affordable prices, wet n wild® is pleased to announce that it has partnered with global superstar and international pop culture icon Fergie, selecting the stunning and glamorous fashionista as its Global Beauty Ambassador beginning in 2012.

Together, wet n wild® and Fergie will kick off a multi-year worldwide campaign that empowers women to approach beauty in a fearless, hip yet economically-savvy way. In addition to promoting wet n wild products via promotional materials, planograms and events which will feature Fergie, the brand will introduce Fergie signature lines by wet n wild, exclusive collections that will be a reflection of the singer's rock-star glam style.

"I'm truly excited to be the global beauty ambassador for wet n wild® ," said Fergie. "The brand delivers amazing palettes, unquestionable quality and is incredibly affordable. It's a beauty trifecta that I'm proud to be involved with."

A six-time Grammy® award winning artist - currently nominated for three more in 2012 - Fergie is responsible for some of the music industry's biggest hits, both as a singer and as a songwriter. She has reached the top of the international charts on her own and as a member of The Black Eyed Peas, and has appeared both in films and on television in theatrical roles. She has additionally received accolades as a fashion designer, serving as the creative force and visionary behind her signature footwear collection.

"Fergie's approach to beauty and style is an ideal representation of our brand. She has the unique ability to go from hip, edgy, and sexy to red-carpet glamorous. Her versatility and range is perfectly aligned with wet n wild," said Bill George, President and Chief Operating Officer of Markwins Beauty Products. "She's a strong woman who is immensely talented, and who has used her determination and perseverance to conquer the entertainment industry on all fronts. We couldn't be more thrilled to work with her."

In honor of this new partnership, the Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassadors (including myself, of course!) will be hosting some VERY exciting future giveaways that you do NOT want to miss, so please check back soon!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Fergie, bring limited products to Canada! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fergie bring the wnw goodies to Brazil! s2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I've never really seen a real WnW ad campaign before! The funniest thing about this press release is calling fergie a "rock-star".....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is exciting news! Fergie has awesome style, so I'm really eager to see what collections they come out with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, impressive. But I hope this doesn't mean that wnw products will be jumping up in price as a consequence of this new advertising campaign. Celebrity spokespeople don't usually come cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can not WAIT to see what the LE's will be for this.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I bet there will be some awesome new products coming from them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never ever expected this! it's kinda weird, but I'll get used to it! Can't wait to see what they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When they first posted this on their FB I mentioned price hike and they say their prices won't increase but we'll see. They are cheap enough that if they raised their prices by...5% I wouldn't be upset.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, I hope we get at least some of the new stuff in my area. Not only do we never get the LE's, only a few stores even carry WnW at all, most only have a few items, most of those are always sold out... and CVS here just stopped carrying it at all. They REALLY need an online store. I hope they stay reasonably priced as well.. that has been a big fear since they have gotten so much attention, especially the eyeshadows, but I have to admit I would happily pay more for the eye palettes, even twice the price.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I love Fergie! Can't wait to see what her WnW line looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE FERGIE! She would make a good ambassador for one of the best beauty products and cheapest makeup around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well.....crap! It's hard enough to find all the WnW goodies as it is! Now I bet they'll be impossible to keep on the shelves. I can't wait to see what the collaboration will bring! The LE's are probably going to be killer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet! I hope this means more eyeshadow trios and pallets because I am HOOKED on them, thanks to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought two of the polishes from the fergie line. I didn't notice you doing a post on them! there are a lot of polishes in the line i don't know how long they been out. I did swatch of two of them on my nail blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally JUST heard about this collection myself! Thanks for the heads-up that they're already out there! Off to check out your blog! :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig