Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tons of makeup coupons in this week's Red Plum insert!



Whoa. I was just looking at SundayCouponPreview.com to see if I needed to run out and grab today's Sunday paper (I highly recommend you consult this website every week to do the same!) and noticed that this week's Red Plum insert has some CRAZY makeup coupons:

(courtesy sundaycouponpreview.com)

Garnier Save $1/1 skincare product
Garnier Fructis Save $1/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment
Garnier Fructis Save $1/1 style product
Garnier Nutrisse Save $2/1 Nourishing Color Creme
Maybelline New York Save $1/1 eyeshadow or eye liner
Maybelline New York Save $1/1 mascara
Maybelline New York Save $1/1 powder, blush, concealer or primer
Maybelline New York Save $2/1 foundation
Maybelline New York Save $2/1 lip product
Sally Hansen Save $1/1 Complete Salon Manicure
Sally Hansen Save $1/1 Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
 
That is a boatload of Maybelline coupons for one insert! And you almost NEVER see Sally Hansen polish coupons AND nail strips coupons together in one insert!

If you don't know if your local newspaper contains the Red Plum insert, just go down to your local convenience store or grocery store and flip through the paper to find out--this week it's WORTH the hunt!

PS: If you're in San Diego, the Red Plum insert comes to us FREE IN THE MAIL along with the PennySaver, etc. I think it usually arrives on Thursdays, so check your junk mail for the week if you're in SD!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These were online at www.redplum.com as well!!! Just got back from walgreens where I stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Sally Hansen would run a $1 off coupon for anything. There are at least two new Diamond Strength polishes I want but no CSMs. Thanks for the heads up, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My redplum didn't have these... Awkward... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Red Plum insert didn't have the Sally Hansen coupons in it, but thanks to the unknown poster, I was able to print them from redplum.com! It wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise...durr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the heads up. As soon as I saw your post I ran to the store and bought 2 papers.
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking at the RedPlum website right now and a lot of these coupons are printable if you don't already receive them in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig