Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spotted: new bath & body products

I recently spotted a few new bath & body products at my local Target so I thought I'd share:

New Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids

I love Tone body washes so I was excited to see this new one because I also love AHAs in skincare.


New Softosap Vineyard Escape Scrub Body Wash

I'm a big fan of Softsoap's sweet and tart scents (like their Juicy Pomegranate & Mango body wash) so I'm excited to try this one.

New Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Body Wash

I showed you the new shampoo and conditioner in this fragrance a few weeks ago, and I FINALLY found the body wash!

New Method Hand Soaps in Coconut Grove, Daffodil Bouquet and Watermelon Patch

Watermelon hand soap? YES, PLEASE! This one smells divine. Seriously, I wanted to drink it.


These come in both traditional liquid form and also the foaming variety.

Have you spotted any of these new goodies in your area yet? If so, do you already own any of these new products? I'd love to hear from you either way!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I got the foaming watermelon soap thanks to your tip :) I haven't used it yet but I LOVE watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the new Suave body wash this past weekend. I love the fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned these but this past week at my Target I saw some new Method body washes. I don't remember the exact scents but I know there were three and one was a magnolia scent I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Daffodil soap. It smells lovely.
    I'm curious about the Everlasting Sunshine body wash. Will have to give it a sniff when I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the daffodil liquid soap and I just love it! Reminds me of my parents backyard because its smells like daffodils, honeysuckle, and kinda like grass haha :P Sounds weird, but I love the combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! "Seriously, I wanna drink it" You're cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi G.!I know that you try a lot of bath products.I prefer a scrub that is in a bottle or tube & that has A LOT of grit to it.Any suggestions?Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will for sure be on the lookout for the Tone bodywash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sniffed the Suave at CVS -- then sniffed the CVS version in "Energize". I ended up buying the CVS brand. No complaints or drying on my skin -- it's been a few weeks so far.

    I still haven't seen the Tone body wash yet though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig