Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 6, 2012

RedPlum printable makeup coupons!


A HUGE thanks to everyone who left a comment on yesterday's post about the Maybelline and Sally Hansen coupons. If you didn't read the comments on that post, most of the makeup coupons that were in last week's Red Plum newspaper insert are also available ONLINE at RedPlum! There are THREE pages of coupons, so don't stop at page one!

As always, if you want these coupons, HURRY! Do not wait because these types of coupons never last long, and they've already been up for a couple of days (which means they could disappear at any moment).

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to leave a comment about this. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome!!! With the Sally Hansen BOGO 50% at Rite Aid, these coupons & some +UPs, I'm totally getting a ton of polish. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, G, I've got my Sally Hansen coupons now--you rock my socks as always.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig