Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New features on the Walgreens site (a must-read!)


This might be old news for some of you, but when I was adding the Walgreens beauty clearance page to my bottom linkbar today, I noticed two new AWESOME additions to the Walgreens website!

First of all, when you view the Weekly Ad on the Walgreens site, there is now a link to BONUS BUYS, which are additional weekly sales that are NOT in the weekly circular. I created a section on my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post where, from here on out, I will include the weekly Bonus Buys. You can view this week's beauty-related bonus buys on my post here.

Second, there are some wonderful new printable Walgreens coupons available! For instance, right now you can print coupons for the following:

  • $1 off Revlon ColorStay Nail Enamel
  • $1 off 2 Revlon ColorSilk or Luminista hair color
  • $3 off Revlon implements, scissors, nippers, shears or brow set
  • $1 off SOHO applicators
  • $2 off L'Oreal Youth Code, Revitalift or Age Perfect moisturizer
  • $1 off Bio-Oil
  • $2 off Burt's Bees Acne Treatments
  • $3 off Almay Smart Shade Primer or Clear Complexion Makeup or Concealer + Treatment Gel
  • $1 off Chapstick Lip Care 0.15 oz (Chapstick 0.15 oz lip balms are on Bonus Buy for $0.99 each this week, so I think you can use this for a free lip balm!)

Since Almay cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF this week, you can really make that $3 coupon work for you!

PS: My printer is currently broken so I cannot print out any of these coupons to see if they are truly store coupons (vs. manufacturer's coupons). If any of you know, could you PLEASE leave a comment? Because of course, if they're store coupons, that means we can stack them with manufacturer's coupons!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They all read instant value coupons, so they're store only. Boo!
    But yay for more coupons and in-store deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know, sweetie! And hey, that's a GOOD thing if you want to stack, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look to be the same coupon that are in the feb coupon booklet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess, you know, I knew the SOHO one was the same, but I didn't think to check if they ALL were! Hum...thanks so much for pointing that out!

      Delete
  4. I was just at Wags today, and purchased 2 bottles of the salon graphix cleansing conditioner. When the lady rang it up, the price came to the same price of one bottle. I never saw any stickers promoting a bogo free sale on it, but when I looked at the receipt it was, for sure, bogo free!

    PS, the cleansing conditioner is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig