Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New 2012 Milani Brow Tint Pens & Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner

Here are the new Milani brow and liner products for 2012. These are already available on the Milani website (click here for the Brow Tints and here for the Eye Tech Extreme) and should be in stores near you soon.

From Milani:

BROW TINT PEN Felt-Tip Brow Color (SRP $5.49) long-wear, quick drying, buildable formula helps define brows and fill in sparse areas. Fine point applicator allows for controlled precise brow styling. Available in 2 shades.




Natural Taupe

 Dark Brown


EYE TECH EXTREME Liquid Eye Liner (SRP $6.99) takes our best-selling Eye Tech Liquid Liner to the extreme. Extreme fine felt-tip point and easy grip handle make creating lines easy. Non-feathering, waterproof blackest black formula lasts all day without flaking our budging. Paraben free. Available in 1 shade. 


 Blackest Black


Are you excited to try either of these new products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I have jet-black hair but I never go for black eyebrow products because they make my brows look too sever. I'm curious if the Natural Taupe has any red/warmth to it. If not, I'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brow pen looks interesting! I've always been a pencil/eyeshadow kind of gal but I'm willing to give anything a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used and liked the Laura Geller eyebrow pen, but it was so expensive I did not repurchase. This one looks interesting-and the price is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. smart of them to jump on the eyebrow pen trend like other high end brands. love milani!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish so much that they would have made a light neutral shade in that brow pen! *sigh* I always have a hard time finding brow products in the right shade. They are always too gold, too red, and too dark. That pen would have been perfect for creating a nice, defined outer point and filling in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I plan to be all over these! I am constantly in search of the perfect eye brow pencil!!! Also really want to try the new eye liner but I think I will wait until you review it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in how these eyebrow pens work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wish they would've come out with more colors! I have dark dark brown hair (almost black), but my brows actually look more dark grey than anything. When I use brown brow products, it looks so unnatural. Ugh...I wish someone would come out with grey brow pencils besides Asian cosmetics companies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the Taupe eyebrow pen last week at K Mart and didn't realize it was a new product. I have very dark brown/auburn hair but my eyebrows are getting lighter (more gray). I usually use a pencil or eye shadow or some combination. These pens are very quick and easy to use. I like the overall effect they create. The lines are very soft and not at all harsh. The wear seems pretty good but by bedtime it's definitely worn off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica, does the Taupe lean red or warm at all?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the dark brown one and so far I like it to outline my brows with...it does skip and it hard to apply over primer and it wears for a while if you set it with powder...store it upside down to keep the felt tip moist

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig