Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New 2012 Milani Baked Eyeshadow & Runway Eyes Shadow shades

I told you I was going to hit you with lots of Milani posts today, and I wasn't lying! In this post I'd like to show you the new eyeshadow shades for 2012. These are already on the Milani website (click here for the Marble Baked Eyeshadows and click here for the Runway Eyes Shadows) and should be available in your area soon (if they aren't already).

New 2012 Baked Eyeshadow Marble Shades


From Milani:

Baked Eyeshadow Marble (SRP: $7.49). Captivating eyeshadow powder that features multiple infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. All of these gorgeous combinations are designed to be used Wet or Dry.




Must Have Fuchsia

Copper Excess

Green Fortune

 New 2012 Milani Runway Eyes Shadow Shades

Runway Eyes Shadows (SRP: $6.99) A silky-smooth powder eye shadow that delivers unbelievable color with a curved double ended applicator. The innovative shape of the curved applicator was designed for easy application. Use the sponge applicator WET or use a thin brush to apply as eye liner to create a glamorous, intense effect on the eyes. Use the brush applicator DRY for blending and shading for a subtle, natural finish.


Antigua


Golden Touch

Peaches & Cream



Are any of these new shadow shades catching your eye? I'd love to hear from you!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Found these (along with the new bronzers and polishes) at my local CVS on Friday, they looked like they'd just been put up! That Green Fortune shadow looked like a MAC shadow I'd seen over the summer, it definitely caught my eye!
    Thanks for putting up the releases, I always check your website before I shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the runway eyes are calling my name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Fortune is SO pretty in the pan! I'm so curious to see it swatched now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have green fortune and its the break out shade of the bunch RUN to get it. Its a greenish olive bronze that I dont have a dupe of anything like it. Very glittery like little flashbulbs going off. More wearable than you think!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I've never seen a eyeshadow marbled like Green Fortune! I have intermix baked e/s and I love it so I'm definitely curious about these new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I like ALL of the Runway Eyes! Milani is so hard to find here. Like we never get new things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green fortune!! It looks soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picked up Green Fortune and Antigua last week. Haven't swatched them yet. May pick up the rest this week since Milani is still on sale at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an obsession with baked shadows...this is not helping me with that obsession haha. The runway collection is really gorgeous and I cannot wait to see them in my CVS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new copper and orange shadows that are coming out. I used to have a lot of problems finding those shades in my area. The copper looks really promising!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Green Fortune and I LOVE it. It is mostly green but it also has a flash of bronze to it. I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig