Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 20, 2012

Deal alert: Sonia Kashuk lipsticks for $0.68


As with all Target clearance sightings, you MIGHT not be able to find these in your area, but it's worth a trip to your local Target to investigate! Reader K.Lo left a comment on the You Tell Me page that I just had to share:

Yesterday I mentioned the Target Mobile Coupons (click here for how to sign up, if you're not already a member). This week Target sent out a coupon for $2 off any full-size Sonia Kashuk item:


In my original post I mentioned it would be nice to use this on one of the holiday brush sets that many readers have recently spotted on clearance. Well, reader K.Lo spotted a BETTER deal: select Sonia Kashuk lipsticks were on clearance for $2.68 at her local Target (regular retail price: $8.99), so she used that coupon to snag one for just $0.68!

Thanks so much, K.Lo, for the awesome tip! And way to go on making that coupon REALLY work for you!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That's awesome! They had some great deals when I was there yesterday. I got a Loreal eyeshadow for .07 cents! It was on sale for $2.07 and I had a $2 off coupon. Love Targets deals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Target clearance bin is the most disgusting place. Every product is open and tried. I wouldn't buy anything from that shelf if you paid me.

    I used to go to another Target when I lived in a different state, but the one closest to me now is disgusting.

    I'm sorry, but it's true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just FYI, Sonia Kashuk clearance items usually don't make it to the clearance bins. They can usually be found in the regular wall display, with red clearance stickers on them.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I just went on my lunch break and picked up Sheer Orchid. That price is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I am SO glad you were able to get this deal in your area! Whoo hoo! :)

      Delete
  4. So good I Tweeted it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wish I made it to Target more often... Great deal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a sonia kashuk cosmetic bag for free yesterday it was on clearance for 1.78 and with the mobile coupon i got it for free. ( the coupon automatically adjusted down to 1.78)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to Target today and picked up some Sonia K. eyelashes for $.58! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig