Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spotted: new Maybelline MasterShape by Eyestudio Brow Pencil collection

A huge thanks to reader Lexi for this one! Lexi spotted the new Maybelline MasterShape Brow Pencil display at her local Kmart the other day and was nice enough to share:

Image credit for the following photos: Lexi for Nouveau Cheap


Maybelline MasterShape by Eyestudio Brow Pencil Collection

"Natural color"
"Easy brow shaping"
"Lasting hold"
"Wax brow pencil"


According to Lexi, this product comes in a blonde shade, medium brown shade and a dark dark brown shade (Lexi said the dark brown is almost black).

While I am excited to try this one (pencils are my brow product of choice), I REALLY hope this doesn't mean that Maybelline is phasing out my beloved Holy Grail brow pencil (Define-A-Brow). So in all honesty, this sighting's got me excited yet nervous at the same time.

Thanks so much, Lexi, for the great pics and scoop!

Have you spotted the new Maybelline MasterShape Brow Pencils in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for posting! I will have to check the swatches on these. I can never find the right eyebrow pencil. I have cool dark brown hair with almost greenish undertones LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please let us know if you find out that Define-a-Brow is indeed being discontinued? It's my HG so I will need to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope they dont DC the define-a-brow pencils either. it's HG material!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I want these! will be stalking stores for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig