Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spotted: more clearance items at Walgreens

Remember a few weeks ago when reader Margaret shared all of those great clearance sightings at her local Walgreens? Well since that post, I've heard from many of you about other products that you've spotted on clearance recently at your Walgreens locations and today I'd like to show you a few more pics. I obviously can't guarantee that you'll find these products on clearance at your locations, but hopefully this gives you an idea of what to look out for.

First up, from my pal Rai of Glam Morena:

 image credit: Rai for Nouveau Cheap

Assorted Black Radiance eyeshadows



  image credit: Rai for Nouveau Cheap

Milani Tantastic bronzer

 image credit: Rai for Nouveau Cheap

All (?) shades of Milani HD Advanced Lip Color
(I reeeeaaaally hope they're not discontinuing these!)

  image credit: Rai for Nouveau Cheap

 Many shades of Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick

  image credit: Rai for Nouveau Cheap

Various Sally Hansen and Rimmel products

Next up, Leah of Beauty in the Breakdown was kind enough to share that many EOS lotions were on clearance at her local Walgreens:

Including my very favorite cucumber hand lotion:


 Thanks so much, Rai and Leah, for the great scoop and pics!

Have you spotted any great clearance deals recently at YOUR local Walgreens?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I think I'm going to cry and move across the border now. RIGHT NOW.

    What a steal!! EOS balms for $2?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a Revlon eyeshadow and 2 Rimmel Moisture Renew lip glosses. I am now going to go back and buy out the colors I have because I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first EOS lotion isnt on clearance. thats just a sale tag. (used to work at walgreens)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to have to look for the EOS hand lotion tomorrow, that's the only brand of hand lotion/cream that I can stand on my hands at all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this means Milani is going to get a new facelift. The current stuff is old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! $3 off the EOS lotion? That's a great deal! My Walgreens had COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Foundations $3.00 off, making them roughly 50% off. I didn't take a picture, but I thought it was worth mentioning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Walgreens in El Centro had a ton of clearance items yesterday too! I stopped in while on a roadtrip to grab some cokes, and found Almay Clear Complexion foundations for $3.59 each! There was a lot of very good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the Revlon lipsticks being on clearance are they still included in the B1G1 1/2 off sale? If so that would be awesome and I need to run up there and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yesterday I found seche vita dry fast top coat on clearance for 50% off!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig