Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Lipstick League – week of 11.21.11


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What’s your favorite lip color for fall/winter 2011? 

G's answer: Well duh! That would have to be Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet. Absolute perfection.

PS: I'd like to give a special thank-you to reader Anastasia who is officially the 4,000th follower of Nouveau Cheap via Google Friend Connect. After almost three years of blogging, today marks a huge milestone for this little ol' blog, and I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support. I am sincerely humbled and honored to have you all as readers. Given that there are a million beauty blogs on the internet, it means so very much that you'd come and visit mine from time to time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
 
Links of the Week:

Beauty Junkies Unite – Say what you will about those Kardashians, but they sure have some great shades in their new nail polish collection from Nicole by OPI, Kardashian Kolors.

Gouldylox Reviews – I usually like to remain positive, but I had an insane reaction to this hair remover. And I’m not sure how I lived without these hair pins this long.

Lipglossiping – gets an inside look at one of the charity events held at the giant Boots HQ in Nottingham!

Nouveau CheapSally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips: do not underestimate the power of (nail) transformation that these can bring to your digits this holiday season.

Prime Beauty – awards NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Appia a Bronze Medal and a Beauty All Star award!

Phyrra – shows you how to become a knockout with Knockout Nails!


What's your favorite lip color for fall/winter 2011?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm totally with you on Red Velvet. It was my first lip butter purchase. Now I want them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig