Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Method Holiday 2011 Collection - now at Target

I spotted the Method Holiday 2011 Collection on an end-cap at my local Target recently, so I asked my contact at Method for more info and now I can share with you all the details!

All of the following Method Holiday 2011 products can be found at Target and retail for under $10. 
  • premium fragrances with natural essential oils
  • naturally derived and biodegradable
  • triclosan-free
  • never tested on animals
  • recyclable packaging made with 100% (PCR) recycled plastic
 Candy Cane pump dish wash liquid, Candy Cane gel hand wash and
Cinnamon Drop foaming hand wash

 Frosted Fir pump dish wash liquid, Frosted Fir gel hand wash and Spiced Pear foaming hand wash

Have you spotted the Method Holiday 2011 Collection at your local Target yet?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks like there's a Spiced Pear foaming handwash, too.

    These tend to be pretty darned expensive (for me) for soap...but I love the scents...I keep the green tea one in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a bottle of Peppermint Vanilla from last year! Haha. Maybe I'll go pick up another one because I love the way it smells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrienne: Thanks for catching my typo! Just fixed it. :)

    mostalgiajunkie: I think I do too! Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased the Cinnamon Drop foaming hand wsh and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I do want them all and I hope hope hope my Target has them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig