Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Lipstick League – week of 10.31.11


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

Is there a part of your beauty routine that you absolutely will not skip, even when pressed for time?

G's Answer: Moisturizer! My skin just does not feel right when I skip this step.

Links of the Week:

Prime Beauty – takes a virtual trip around the globe to Australia. Join her around the campfire in the Australian bush for a cuppa Billy Tea!

Phyrra – hears all the juicy gossip about Rockeresque Beauty Co. from Issanna!

Vampy Varnish – loves the new Colorburst Lip Butters from Revlon!

we heart this – declares Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash and Kohl Pencil the new dynamic duo. Take that Batman and Robin!

Beauty Junkies Unite – See if Maybelline’s new Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara delivers…lots of lashes!

Clumps of Mascara – is a mascara fanatic who is in love with mascara primers. But is Clinique’s Lash Primer really worth your money though?

EauMG – reviews Prada’s newest perfume, Candy.

Gouldylox Reviews – Want to look younger than you do now, in the year 2016? It’s never too late to start taking care of your skin!

Krasey Beauty – No doubt about it, you need to get involved with Illamasqua’s Theatre of the Nameless Collection.

Lipglossiping – lifts the lid on the latest launch from Lanolips. Try saying that without your teeth in!

Nouveau Cheap – has swatches and official info about her newest obsession: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters.

Pink Sith – Shares with you her review of Maison Lancôme Gentle and Long Lasting Powder Blusher AND a sociology lesson on the shopping habits of the Aboriginal Makeup Junkie.

Is there a a part of your beauty routine that you won't skip, even when you're pressed for time?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sunscreen, every day, all year round. Usually Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock in either SPF 55 or 70, but since I've discovered the Physcian's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 (thanks to you G!), I'll just wear that if I know I'm going to want more coverage than my usual tinted moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mascara!! If your eyes pop then nothing else matters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my eyebrows on! My skimpy blonde brows thank me!!! I even do them when I go for a run at dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig