Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 28, 2011

Possible beauty clearance sales at CVS, Target and Walgreens


You've all heard me talk about the crazy clearance sales going on at various Rite Aid locations right now, but I want to be sure you know that many readers have recently reported seeing clearance sales at other stores too!

It sounds like not every store has these products on clearance, so all I can suggest is to head out to your locations and see if you spot any clearance stickers!

Target: 
  • I have heard reports from several readers that core collection Wet n Wild eyeshadow trios are marked down to 50% off right now.
 CVS: 
  • Reader flagrl561 recently left a comment on the You Tell Me post full of good info:
Went to CVS yesterday and noticed that a lot of Physician Formula makeup was on clearance i.e. bronzer for $3.99, mineral pressed powder $3.50, Bamboo press powders $3.50, Bronzer pearls/beads $4, etc. Most of the stuff were sold out though but I still saw the sale tags and it was all around $3. But these are clearance so they don't count towards the $10 purchase for $7 extra bucks perk.
Walgreens: 
  • Making Up The MW just told me that she spotted Revlon Custom Creations Foundation for $3.75 at her local Walgreens.
  • Reader Lily just left a comment on the You Tell Me page about finding WnW Penny eyeshadow single for 50% off clearance at her Walgreens.
  • Reader XoTopazoX also recently left a comment about some clearance sightings at her Walgreens and she found Revlon lipsticks, Maybelline mineral blushes, various mascaras, some Milani lipsticks and nail art polishes on clearance. 

I've also heard from several other readers on Twitter and Facebook who have been kind enough to tell me they've spotted clearance stickers at their Targets, CVS and Walgreens locations, so you never know what you might find! I'd suggest taking a trip this weekend and keep an eye out for those neon clearance stickers! 

Thanks so much to flagrl562, Making Up The MW, Lily, XoTopazoX and everyone else for the heads-up about these clearance sightings. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I can confirm the WnW discount at Target in two states (NC and SC). Additionally, target has Revlon eyeshadow/mascara combo packs on sale for about 30% off and certain colors of the Maybelline gel liner for 50% off. Target also has some Say Yes to Carrots lip balms on clearance and some other body care products on clearance (again I saw these sales in two states in the South)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my local Target to grab the ELF glitter palette...didn't see any good beauty sales =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also saw some black radiance on sale. Yes to Carrots lip balms, Maybelline gel liner too and some other stuff I don't remember. Northern California area :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw some black radiance on sale. Yes to Carrots lip balms, Maybelline gel liner too and some other stuff I don't remember. Northern California area :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig