Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Lipstick League – week of 10.10.11


The Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What polish is currently on your toes?

G's Answer:  I'm wearing Sinful Colors Why Not? layered with a coat of Wet n Wild Correction Tape. I was just playing around with it one day when I was bored, but I actually love this combo so much that I don't want to remove it!
Links of the Week:

Lipglossiping – celebrates World Porridge Day with some oaty-goodness!

Pink Sith – is drooling over her newest Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Shadow #3 in Purpura. Is it Taupe or Purple or both? You decide!

Prime Beauty – gives us a preview of bareMinerals limited edition eye shadow palette, The Cocktail Hour. Make mine a double!

Phyrra – tells you how to organize before they rise, by showing you the Meow Cosmetics Zombie Apocalypse collection!

Vampy Varnish – If you love glitter, you might love these colors from Deborah Lippmann for holiday 2011!

we heart this – you SO need to take the new lip products from MAC Styledriven for a test drive.

Clumps of MascaraSally Hansen recently released a stunning collection of jewel toned polishes. You pretty much need them all. Really.

Gouldylox Reviews – My new obsession is the dry shampoo from UNITE. It’s not white, you can put it everywhere and it works better than the others I’ve tried. How’s that for an endorsement?


What are you wearing on your toes right now?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Ruby Slippers! I have been having a red "moment" as of late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month I'm wearing the new China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted with a pink glitter from Sally Girl ( the mini bottles). I'm sooo happy you're back my sweet friend!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig