Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Free shipping at Rite Aid's online store!

To all of my lovely readers who don't live near a Rite Aid (and I know there are many of you out there), I have a tiny bit of good news for you:


The fine print: *Certain limitations may apply. See website or circular for details. Online prices and product selections may vary from in-store prices and product selections. Free shipping offer applies to standard shipping only. Offer expires Thursday, October 27, 2011.

 I did a bit of poking around on the Rite Aid online store and I'm sad to tell you that some of the things I was HOPING to find (Rite Aid brand makeup brushes, City Color, etc.) are not available. 

BUT, I did find some things that you might be interested in:
  • There's a large assortment of Prestige cosmetics, including  Total Intensity Eyeliners (I wish I had a dime for everyone who swears by Deepest Black, which I've heard is one of the blackest liners in existence. If you're unfamiliar with Prestige Total Intensity Liners, they're UD dupes and I think they're pretty wonderful).
  • If you're having trouble locating NYC in your area, you can view Rite Aid's selection here, here and here (I have no idea why there are three sections, but whatever!). Also, I noticed that the NYC polishes don't seem to come up, but you can view them by searching "nail polish".
There are lots of other little gems to be found by searching key words, so have a look around and maybe you might find something you've been looking for but can't locate in your area!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig