Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free B&BW lotion (no purchase necessary!)

 
This weekend only, print this coupon (or use the code online) for a FREE 2 oz bottle of Be Enchanted body lotion, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offer good though October 16. 

I haven't tried Be Enchanted yet, have you? According to the BBW site, here's the description:

Our exclusive Be Enchanted™ is a fresh, sparkling blend of iced pomegranate and sugared petals inspired by all that glitters.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I went into B&B on Wed. and they had 2oz Be Enchanted for a dollar. I think it smells just like the desription. Soft fruity, but nice and perfect for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't see this so late, but getting it for $1 isn't a bad deal. I going to pick one up on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig