Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wet n Wild On the Prowl has landed at CVS (and elsewhere!)

For those of you still looking for the LE Wet n Wild On The Prowl collection, I want to let you know that I just approved 10+ new markers on the map, and I'm happy to report that it's landed at a few CVS locations in California! You can check out the map here to see if it's been spotted in your area.

Also, I just approved about 10 new sightings for the Dream Weavers collection, which you can check out here.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I snagged six of the On the Prowl polishes at CVS here is Prescott, Az. Yay! I can't believe I actually found them here! :) I added a marker to your map. Hope I did it right... :P

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig