Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Free Revlon sample and $2 off coupon (hurry!)


I just noticed that coupons.com has a new offer up but I have a feeling it won't last long:

Click here to sign up for a free sample of Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Cream Makeup AND a $2 off coupon. I'm not sure if this coupon will only be good toward this product or any Revlon product, but if you've been wanting to try this foundation, sign up as soon as you can before the offer's gone.

Note: this coupon will be sent to you in the mail (along with your sample) so you can't use it for the CVS sale on this product this week unless they sound it out really quickly.

I reviewed this foundation here. I liked the texture but I didn't like the sparkle, but I know that it works quite well for others, so you never know unless you try, right?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. the link only takes to the general site not to sign up for the sample. not sure how you were meaning to set it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BubblyFairy: the second coupon on that page is the Revlon coupon. Just click it to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this foundation. The lightest shade actually matches my skin tone and it blends effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see it on any of the pages, just the Fit Me coupons, oh well. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ndrcvrngl: that's so weird! I just checked (again) and it's right there under the Maybelline coupon for me (and others). Someone on FB said they couldn't see it either, so I guess you're not the only one. Sorry about that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see it either and I went through every page. =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I checked agian, and looked at every page nothing there. i thought maybe it was the browser i was using but i tried on google chrome and IE. who knows why its not working for some people

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Walgreens has this for sale for $9.99 (instead of $14.99) plus has a $2-off coupon that you can get at the register. Just in case anyone is near a Wags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fwiw, there is a $2 off coupon and sample card in the October issue of Redbook. The coupon is only good on the Age Defying foundation, and the card has samples of 8 shades in little foil tear-offs. My guess is that the sample they're offering is the same as the one in the magazine.

    Pic of the sample card: http://imgur.com/D5zH2

    ReplyDelete
  10. My CVS gave me a sample card of this foundation with the coupon as well as some samples and coupons for the Salma Hayek cosmetics line! I'm not sure if every CVS has these but if you purchase a beauty product, your cashier might throw these in your bag :D Just a heads up if you plan to be at CVS!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig