Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Girl Scout Cookie-flavored Lip Smacker Lipglosses

This just in!

Girl Scout Trefoils

Lip Smacker bakes up new
Girl Scout Cookie-inspired lip glosses

(drugstorenews.com) 
NEW YORK — Aspire Brands’ Lip Smacker has inked a licensing deal with Girl Scouts of USA to develop the new Girl Scout Lip Smackers inspired by the flavors of Girl Scout Cookies.

“Girl Scout Cookie-flavored Lip Smackers was a natural fit for us. The flavors are deliciously iconic and the mission of Girl Scouts of the USA is something we have a real interest in supporting,” stated Leslie Gibbs, brand marketing director at Aspire Brands.

The new lip glosses are available in five flavors: Thin Mints, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Trefoils, Peanut Butter and Coconut Caramel Stripes.

They will be available in two holiday collections that will be shipping to Walmart in October. Claire’s also will be carrying the Girl Scout Cookie flavors in a Lip Smacker party pack.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I WILL be purchasing these for my daughter and holding onto them as a Christmas gift. My 6 year old is obsessed with lip balm (Lip Smackers especially) and is in the Girl Scouts, so this is a must-buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God. I need these. All of them. And maybe backups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go for the Thin Mints flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thin Mints and Trefoils sound great. I might have to get those. I love the Thin Mint cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If these are shipped to my department, by the way, I'll try to give you the scoop on the packaging/price, should there not be more official news by then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be purchasing them too! My mom bought me my first lipsmacker at age 12 and I have had at least one in every hand bag, workout bag and make up bag ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG why not! I love girl scout cookies and I bet it smells delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig