Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Lipstick League – week of 8.15.11

 Sunset in San Diego, August 2011

I took this picture a few days ago and thought I'd share it with you. In San Diego, late summer always yields the most amazing sunsets of the entire year. On this particular night, the sky looked like it was filled with big, fluffy pieces of neon pink cotton candy. 

Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What’s your favorite haircare line? 

G's Answer: Oh how I wish I had just one haircare line I could call my favorite. I have never found that one magic brand that solves all of my problems! I use a few things from several different brands, so I honestly can't say I have one favorite. Right now I'm loving various products from Madre Labs, Finesse, got2be, Suave, Dove, Creme of Nature and Giovanni.

Links of the Week:


Phyrra – The Independent Spotlight for August is Silk Naturals! Learn all about Karen and her company, as well as enter the SN Giveaway.

Vampy Varnish – Check out the On The Prowl nail collection from Wet n Wild for Fall 2011!

we heart this – our inner goth is crying dark tears of joy over the MAC New Black collection, part of the MAC Me Over launch.

Clumps of Mascara – Knows that you’re pretty much HAVE to add this Sonia Kashuk brush to your collection.

EauMG – Victoria interviews natural perfumer, Amanda Feeley of Esscentual Alchemy Perfumes. Find out her inspiration and her favorite Old Hollywood icon.

Gouldylox Reviews – As if you needed a good reason to pick up the new Tarte SmolderEYES collection, here are three ideas that are as easy as they are beautiful!

Krasey Beauty – Sit back and enjoy, as we weave a tale of magic, mischief, and the Zoya Nail Polish Mirrors Collection.

Nouveau Cheap – doesn’t do purple lipsticks, but this one brought her to her knees (and made her open her wallet).

Pink Sith – reminds you to pick up those Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Collection lipsticks before they disappear when his new beauty line is released in the fall.

Prime Beauty – says the new NARS Larger Than Life lip glosses give a GIANT dose of shine in 8 fabulous colors!


What's your favorite haircare line?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig