Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 29, 2011

32 new stripers in the Sinful Colors core display!

Allow me to clarify: I don't think these are all NEW striper shades, HOWEVER, this is the first time I've seen this large of a collection of stripers in the Sinful Colors core collection display. I was blown away the other day when I spotted this at Rite Aid:

(click photos to enlarge)

Sinful Colors Stripers (see top row of display)

There are some MIGHTY pretty shades in this display. Here's a close-up of two of them:


The one on the left, Love Me, reminds me of the LE Hard Candy polish from last Halloween called Zombie. And the pink glitter jelly, Wild Night, is so cute in person.

Here's a better look at each shade in the display:

 Anxious Azure, Worn Before, Me First, Morning Breath(?), Orange Alert, Rose In Your Nose(?), A Slice To Go, Sour Grapes, Fun Times

 A Slice To Go, Sour Grapes, Fun Times, Lazy Girl, Sunny Day, Hey Dear!, Take Me To Heaven, Simple But Fun, Bad Chick, Time Off

 Flower Girl, Fashionista, What A Night, Love Me, Wild Night, Time 2 Go, Peace N Love, My Day, Lagoon
 Time 2 Go, Peace N Love, My Day, Lagoon, Be My Valentine, Sunset, No More, Bonjour

Sunset, No More, Bonjour, Jungle, Sour Apple, Moonlight

Sinful Colors Stripers are the same price as regular Sinful Colors polishes: $1.99 each.

Have you spotted this new row of stripers in the core display at your local drugstores yet?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm not a fan of stripers, since my hands shake when I try to use them, but I still feel like I'm gonna buy at least half of them. Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought a few of their regular stripers a few weeks ago when sinful was 99 cents & the stripers were apart of the sale. this is going to rock when there's a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked to see. But I think I need to get Morning Breath just for the name alone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty cute, too bad they don't have them with the regular Sinful Colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh! This makes me dreadfully sad that I have no ability to do nail art whatsoever. Can I buy coordination or dexterity on ebay??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you read it correctly - Morning Breath and Rose in Your Nose, LOL! XD I bought all of the ones they had in the Neon Nail Art and 4th of July displays last summer and it looks like most of them have made a return. I'm really excited to see that they have added glitters though! :D Sinful does great glitters so I'm really excited to check these out. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our RA Sinful display was getting mighty picked over and I was hoping they were trying to sell it out to replace it with something better, and they did; we now have the expanded display with all of these colors. I keep looking at the stripers, though, and I'm sort of overwhelmed. I don't know if my nail art skills warrant the investment, however small, for they are feeble and inconsistent. I DID pick up five more core colors though that weren't previously available in my store: Paris (a tiny gold glitter) UFO (a various sized ORANGE glitter that makes me happy), I Miss You (purple and blue glitter but different from Frenzy), Pearl Harbor, and Over Easy, which replaces an old dusty rose SH I completely used up. Its a grandma's nails color but I like it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i only found a hot pink a green and a orange they had a few other shades but not that many i wish i had that many colors to choose from cuz i only own 3 stripers and they are all from sinful colors

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig