Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spotted: more new products!

I told you that I had a ton of new products to share with you and I meant it! Here's one more post for the night (with more to come this week).

A huge thanks to the lovely Roanna for these great pics!

Remember the close-up pic of the new Jesse's Girl Baked Eyeshadow Palette I showed you in this post? Well Roanna spotted the display at her Rite Aid and was kind enough to share a pic with us:

 (image credit for all of the following photos: Roanna for Nouveau Cheap)


 But that's not all! She also spotted some other new Jesse's Girl palettes!



And over at Target, Roanna spotted some new TRESemme dry shampoos:


The one on the far left for oily/straight to normal hair is not new (in fact, I reviewed it back in February of last year), and the Waterless Foam is not new either (on the far right). But the two in the middle are new to me: the purple one is for dry/prone to breakage hair, while the blue one is for straight/normal hair.

Thanks again, Roanna, for the fantastic pics!

Have you spotted and/or tried any of these new products yet?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I saw the baked eyeshadow palette at my Rite Aid on the central coast of California this weekend; no price on it though and they didn't have the other palettes. I'm wondering how goo the product is because the colors look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the baked eyeshadow palette at my Rite Aid on the central coast of California this weekend; no price on it though and they didn't have the other palettes. I'm wondering how goo the product is because the colors look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully those eyeshadow palettes will become available online because the Rite Aid's near me don't carry anything but Jesse's Girl nail polishes. :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenderheartr: If they are anything like the full-size baked shadows I reviewed from Jese's Girl a while back, then the are AWESOME. Super pigmented, easy to apply and easy to blend. :)

    NeutraKris: I really hope they are too, hun! Sorry that your RA only has the polishes. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig