Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Swatches: New Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quads (and an exclusive code!)

As many of you know, Palladio released six new Herbal Eyeshadow Quads recently, and in this post I showed you the first three. Now I've got the second three to show you, and boy are they pretty.

But before we start, I have some important news! Ever since I showed you the new Palladio Felt-Tip Eyeliner Pen, I've received probably 5 emails/comments per week asking when this new liner will be available at Sally Beauty. Unfortunately, I don't have that info for you yet, but Palladio was kind enough to issue an exclusive discount code for use on their site, just for Nouveau Cheap readers! The Felt-Tip eyeliner is now on their site and it retails for $8.  

The code is NOUVEAU and it's good for $5 off a $30 purchase on the Palladio website. Just enter that code at checkout to receive your discount (note: I am not being compensated for use of this code--in other words, I will make no money if you purchase something from the Palladio site; this is just a code given to me for you, my readers). 

PLEASE NOTE: This code is only good for the first 100 readers who use it. After that, it will become inactive, so don't wait if you're thinking about making a puchase!

Also, don't forget that the amazing new Herbal Precision Eyeliners are available on the site too (I swear, the liner in Black Onyx stays on my waterline longer than any other liner I have ever used in my life. I'm completely obsessed with it and if you missed my review, you can see what it looks like on my waterline after seven hours here. It's pretty amazing.)

To see all of my previous Palladio reviews, you can click here.

Whew! OK, now on to the three quads:

 Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quads
(retail: $8 each)

Let me just say this: if the other three quads in this collection were too bright for you, then you are going to love these. If you're a neutral or earthtone lover who prefers mattes and satins over lots of shimmer or sparkle, these are for YOU. All three quads have just one or two shimmery shades in them, but even the shimmers aren't SUPER shimmery, but more like satins. The mattes in these quads are super creamy and easy to work with, and overall I've given these quads the nickname "My weekday go-to shadows".  LOVE.




It's really difficult for me to photograph light-colored mattes since they seem to blend right into my skintone. In person, these are vivid shades but since they match my skintone, it's hard to see them. 

If you've never used a Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow before, you should know that they're paraben-free and they also contain some skin-loving ingredients such as shea butter (which, in my opinion, gives them that extra-creamy quality). I love these shadows and I think they work well on their own, but even better with primer. 

Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you end up using that code. I don't get many Nouveau Cheap exclusive codes to offer you, so when I do, it's kind of exciting and I'd love to know if you actually use it! Thanks, lovelies!

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks like I'm hauling some Palladio! Thanks for the code!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the Tantalizing Taupes. I've been on the hunt for a really good taupe. I had one I loved years ago and now cannot remember what it was or the brand. I may have to go take a look at this one, it may be close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! The July Sally Beauty flier shows these quads to be on sale for $5.99.. so I'll definitely be picking these up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated these and will be taking them back. It was like trying to put chalk on my lids. horrible. Worst shadow ever. I had the pink, white, black, silver palette.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig