Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sneak peek: Senna Cosmetics on Haute Look tomorrow


Attention Haute Look shoppers and Senna Cosmetics fans! I just received this info from Senna Cosmetics about what you can expect to see on sale at Haute Look tomorrow, June 29th:

Just a friendly reminder to check out our sale at HauteLook tomorrow, June 29th. Here's a sneak peak at our favorite offers:

Moist/Matte Dual Powder Foundation for $10.99 (Retail $28)
http://www.sennacosmetics.com/catalog/moist-matte-dual-powder-foundation-p-68.html
Double Dose Lip Lacquer for $7.99 (Retail $22) http://www.sennacosmetics.com/catalog/double-dose-lacquer-p-1173.html
Eye Colors for $4.99 (Retail $16.50)
Blushes for $7.99 (Retail $18.50)

I have not reviewed Senna Cosmetics on my blog because their retail prices are a bit out of the price range for my particular blog, however I do know that many of my fave beauty bloggers love their products. So this would be a nice time to pick up some things at a great price if you've always wanted to give this brand a whirl!

Have you tried anything from Senna Cosmetics? Do you have any recs you could share with us?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig