Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sneak peak: new Burt's Bees body products


Heads up! Not yet available in stores, the newest Burt's Bees body butters, body scrubs and body bars are now available online!

Click the links below to be taken directly to each product:

(image source for all of the following photos: burtsbees.com)

Sugar Scrubs
(retail: $13 each)

Body Bars
(retail: $5 each)


Body Butters
(retail: $13 each)



I think I'm in trouble, since I'm a sucker for honey scents, mango scents and cranberry scents. Uh oh!

How about you? Anything catching your eye?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Honey scented body scrub, mmmmmmm *insert Homer Simpson drooling sound here*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda wanna try the body bars... s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness, the mango and orange sugar scrub sounds delicious lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and by the way, I created my blog roll and you're the first one on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Energizing body bars...I'm thinking yes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig